Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 cayman s lowered on rotiform DAB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Tay Tay has a spectacular aura aboutTay Tay has a spectacular aura aboutTay Tay has a spectacular aura about
To get more low if I have to. Still waiting on spacers and a fender roller to really dial it in a bit more.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Tay Tay
To get more low if I have to. Still waiting on spacers and a fender roller to really dial it in a bit more.
Gotcha! I have mine pretty much bottomed out on my setup. Sure your going to need to roll fenders though? My setup is pretty aggressive in the rear and I have never rubbed.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Tay Tay has a spectacular aura aboutTay Tay has a spectacular aura aboutTay Tay has a spectacular aura about
Yeah mines pretty aggressive as well. I haven't rubbed yet and haven't rolled my fenders either. Still waiting on my spacers and fender roller then ill go a bit lower.

Old 03-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by harajuka
Gotcha! I have mine pretty much bottomed out on my setup. Sure your going to need to roll fenders though? My setup is pretty aggressive in the rear and I have never rubbed.
Definitely will have to because I am adding a 5mm spacer and a little taller and wider tire in the rear. Just need to find a roller with an adapter for the bolt pattern since it is so big.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM
KoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to beholdKoalaSlim is a splendid one to behold
Car looks kinda cool, but I don't agree with the mentality.

Why? Form over function I say. Spacers and rolled fenders and slammed coils belong on VW's.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:18 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Definitely will have to because I am adding a 5mm spacer and a little taller and wider tire in the rear. Just need to find a roller with an adapter for the bolt pattern since it is so big.
Hey, post an update if you find one, i need to do the same and havent had any luck

Old 03-30-2011, 10:44 PM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
I have a fender roller that I used on my previous car, but not sure if it will fit on the Cayman. Ill have to check it out, but I have a feeling its the smaller bolt pattern version...

Old 04-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Mr Marbles is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KoalaSlim
Car looks kinda cool, but I don't agree with the mentality.

Why? Form over function I say. Spacers and rolled fenders and slammed coils belong on VW's.
I disagree. We all have different tastes in cars and if it's not a track car the setup isn't going to affect it but so much for street driving. Now if I missed it and this is to become a track car then maybe you're right.

Car looks pretty amazing in my opinion. Are the centers of the wheels white, or are they just a really bright silver? Please post pics once you dial in the stance with rolled fenders and spacers.