Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I love my Porsche!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:27 PM
StockKiller is infamous around these parts
I love my Porsche!

I try and drive my Cayman R as often as possible. But I make it a point about 2 or 3 times a week to go for hour long drives.. Today I drove for three hours and put on 100 miles.. Found some country roads, rolled the windows down, drank a red bull and just enjoyed the car.. What an awesome car.. Porsche is just one of those feelings that needs to be experienced first hand. Much respect to all Porsche enthusists..

Old 10-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Chad_987 is infamous around these parts
...and only we know this

Old 10-24-2011, 09:29 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
I love it! It is great to hear people enjoying these cars. They are special.

Old 10-25-2011, 06:18 AM
aussie jimmy is infamous around these partsaussie jimmy is infamous around these parts
good tip! the same with my old merc, any coin down there is gone and there's hardly room for a finger.

Old 10-25-2011, 06:59 AM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by StockKiller
I try and drive my Cayman R as often as possible. But I make it a point about 2 or 3 times a week to go for hour long drives.. Today I drove for three hours and put on 100 miles.. Found some country roads, rolled the windows down, drank a red bull and just enjoyed the car.. What an awesome car.. Porsche is just one of those feelings that needs to be experienced first hand. Much respect to all Porsche enthusists..
Nice thread - was thinking the same thing on my way to work at 6:00am and the roads were empty. I love rev matching and just nailing shifts. It really is built with no compromise - I would love to always have one in my garage

Old 10-29-2011, 10:34 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
it is always nice to read others who appreciate and enjoy their Porches without complaining about little issues.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
BIKEBOY has a spectacular aura aboutBIKEBOY has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by uhn2000
Nice thread - was thinking the same thing on my way to work at 6:00am and the roads were empty. I love rev matching and just nailing shifts. It really is built with no compromise - I would love to always have one in my garage
uhn- Where abouts are you in Toronto? I lived in Oakville (near downtown) on Lakeshore until about a year ago.

I miss cruising the QEW and hitting all of the local summer car shows.

Old 11-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Gator thanks for the input.. I laugh, but I know it's not funny...I hate spare change! Thank god for the useless tip jars at Starbucks and every other tip jar at every cash register nowadays.. They are actually doing us Porsche drivers a favor if you think about it.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Fluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond reputeFluid987 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StockKiller
I think you nailed it with that comment I have owned lots of sports cars and I have never had the same feeling in any of them as I do the Porsche ..simply Perfection IMO

Last edited by Fluid987; 11-13-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Mig7410 is infamous around these parts
The cool thing about driving a Porsche is that sometimes you just go for a drive,
as Chuck Berry sang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtKcdzaqq40

Old 11-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Good write up, thanks.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:30 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures of the Cayman R?

Old 11-21-2011, 06:39 PM
USCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to beholdUSCCayman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by denversteve
it is always nice to read others who appreciate and enjoy their Porches without complaining about little issues.

I like to enjoy a nice breeze and a carefree moment on my porches too. I also love driving my Porsche.

Old 11-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Jay9722 is infamous around these parts
I just drove 560 miles from South Carolina to DC this past Saturday, 8 hours, bad traffic, drizzly weather, etc. After being home for about 45 minutes I realized we needed coffee for the morning. Got back in the car and got all excited to be back behind the wheel even if only for 5 minute round trip to the store. My *** was sore, I was exhausted, but this car has such a hold on me. I LOVE IT!

Old 12-04-2011, 10:02 PM
These cars are awesome! On track, off track!
I just did Daytona this weekend, and sadly, my car will never be the same to me after this on my local roads... Sooo... Chin MotorSports here I come and Hooked on Driving clubs? Any other on the east coast?
162/165 mph at Daytona! Sebring here I come!
No matter what, It's an awesome car, my local drives are just that... " thoughts of bank turns at 130mph with no cops and mulling Z06's is what gets me excited nowadays"
So it is what it is....
After Daytona , again much repesct for racing, but the gt 3 rs guys, gt 3 , cayman racers , and the serious pro racers, much respect !
I am humble....
For my first weekend sport chrono clocked me at me 2:14. Avg 2:16/2:20

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I love my Porsche!