Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cayman Parade Spotting....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 06:18 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Cayman Parade Spotted....

Well yet another instance of being stuck in the year 2000 with no camera phone. Driving up to barstow to Cover a race that was going on out there, and while driving on the 210 heading to the 15 I spot something out of the ordinary up ahead. I look a little closer and BOOM, a Cayman S cruising in the slow lane. We speed up, and my friend who is in the car with me, not a porsche fan wonders why I am flipping out, but as we speed up there is a whole line of them. Looked to be about 5 in a row in the slow lane on the 210, all Porsche Silver and all BREATHTAKING! Everyone who has stated the car looks better in real life was not kidding, I was taken aback by how good it looks. I do feel bad though not having any pictures haha.

-Markus-

Last edited by TechArtDreamer; 12-04-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:41 AM
Trundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond repute
Those were Caymans on a street drive going up to Mt. Baldy as part of the sales training event being held in the area.
Yes, it is quite a good car, the event was a blast and I had a great time behind the wheel.

Cayman S: Instantly Porsche

Old 12-06-2005, 11:14 PM
AudiGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
so after getting a text about it I knew it was only a matter of time before I saw this thread started....