Post Festivus Edmonton 6speed gathering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Cody D is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Superfly
You do have to call Gord to let him know you'll be there (just for numbers).
Ya, I forgot to mention that, I just e-mailed him at gord.neufeld (at) nordenautohaus.com to let him know I'd be coming.

Old 12-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
OK, i would like to meet any Porsche enthusiasts in our area, so i cross posted it in Rennlist if there is anyone that frequents it more then the 6.

Cody look forward to meeting you at the tech evening! I have installed the ROW M030 on my car so more then the suspension tech i'm really curious about the S/C 996!! been itching to do it to my car, and wanted to see one personally for a while now. Want to make sure it's bug free unlike the GT700 kit issues that many of our guys are dealing with....

will be cool if they enlighten us on corner balancing and such at the tech tho!

Old 01-01-2008, 11:17 AM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
Saw Sharp's post on Rennlist, decided to sign up on 6speed too
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Old 01-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
good to hear Reflux!! looking forward to meeting you guys,
Shalil

Old 01-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
hi terry san

Old 01-02-2008, 08:44 PM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
Originally Posted by Loose
hi terry san
Gack!
I know the screen name but I don't recall a name or face...

Old 01-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Loose is infamous around these parts
think arashido

Old 01-04-2008, 02:10 AM
LOL damnit Chris, ever since you became Insomniac I figured Loose was someone else I mistook for you.

Well then, hey!
Hahahaha
I'd PM you but since newbie's can't use PMs....are you looking to replace the BMW?

Old 01-04-2008, 06:14 PM
168 will become famous soon enough168 will become famous soon enough
Hey guys,

Got another new comer vv23( Varun ) that will be joining us on the 15th.

Looking forward to this.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by 168
Hey guys,

Got another new comer vv23( Varun ) that will be joining us on the 15th.

Looking forward to this.
Sounds good!!

Old 01-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Since the 15th is a couple days away, who should we newbies be looking for?

Old 01-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
I'm a pretty dark guy with big hair (I really need a haircut, but my GF likes it long ). I'll try to remember and wear a blue golf shirt too so I can really stand out!! Probably have a red/white ski jacket hanging beside a booth or on the back of the chair.

Bar side I think.

Name is "Pro".

Old 01-13-2008, 10:24 PM
i'm also a darker guy, will have a cream sweater on with a Porsche crest on it

Old 01-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Cody D is on a distinguished road
I'm a 7 foot tall albino, I'll be carrying around a live chicken... I'll wear a red long sleeve shirt so you can tell who I am.

Actually I can't make it on the 15th because I'm working till 6:00 PM then it would be a 2 hour drive, but on the 16th I'll see some of you. I was joking about the 7 foot albino part... I will be carrying the chicken though.

Old 01-14-2008, 07:58 AM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Cody D
I'm a 7 foot tall albino, I'll be carrying around a live chicken... I'll wear a red long sleeve shirt so you can tell who I am.

Actually I can't make it on the 15th because I'm working till 6:00 PM then it would be a 2 hour drive, but on the 16th I'll see some of you. I was joking about the 7 foot albino part... I will be carrying the chicken though.
Too bad, that would've made quite a sight!! But then, i don't think you could've brought a live chicken to a restaurant. Still, I guess a 5 foot tall albino with a live chicken will still be something to see on Wednesday!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post Festivus Edmonton 6speed gathering