Aftermarket warranty in Canada

Old 10-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Darth GF is on a distinguished road
I have an Easycare total care warranty on my 996tt and these guys have been just fantastic!

I would highly recommend them to anyone. Took care of two expensive repairs on my TT, the dreaded 2nd gear pop out, and the usual hydraulic wing replacement. They paid for both.

You can only get it from a dealer though. But well worth it.

Old 11-02-2013, 01:32 PM
faiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nice
i had the EXACT same thing happen with ensurall.....dont waste your time with BBB - that didnt help either...at least it warns others not to throw away their money with this sad company

as soon as repairs exceed premium paid its fort knox trying to get coverage....

i have an intermittent hydraulic spoiler issue that i am certain they will try to weasel out of.....

Old 11-03-2013, 03:22 AM
alland is on a distinguished road
Ensurall

It is very interesting to hear about your similar experience. Did you complain to the Better Business Bureau. I am in the process of making my second complaint. After the first complaint Ensurall, after many weeks, agreed to pay for the parts (no labour) as long as I removed the complaint. It felt like being bullied into taking the complaint back but it was the only way I was going to get any money which I needed to get the car out of the garage where it had been parked for over a month waiting for the service to be paid for.

This time I will not remove the complaint as I think it's very important that consumers can see a record of their practices so they can be warned and make a more informed decision. The Better Business Bureau is one of the few ways that we can check. I believe Ensurall boasts that they they have a perfect BBB rating. That will change if we file our complaints. I have already written in and will follow up today.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:29 AM
faiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nice
They didnt offer me anything. Insisting that what i need fixed wasent on their list of items covered.

I used to deal with katie who was excellent. Now i have to deal with the presidents daughter who seems to only be interested in ensuring the company doesnt go further into the red on my policy.

Interesting they offered u your deal. I am so fed up with dealing with them.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:45 AM
alland is on a distinguished road
Ensruall

They only agreed to my partial settlement on the repairs after the Better Business Bureau stepped in, and even then not after much wrangling. I spent about $4000 on this warranty and do not like being scammed by companies so I'll carry on the fight just as long as they will. I do find that the BBB carries some weight as a lot of people check there before they do business with a new company. Although their current rating at the BBB says they have "13 resolved complaints over the last 3 years" it does not say how many complaints have not been resolved which might be a much more informative figure.

I would still strongly recommend that anyone who has problems with Ensurall should take their complaints to the Better Business Bureau or equivalent agency. Too bad there is no government agency that would police these companies a little better. I suspect our experiences may be the tip of the iceberg as it seems to be a pattern of doing business for them.