Aston mechanic in Toronto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 11:02 AM
drillem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by marvls
Thanks Zookie and gekko,
I'm near Yonge and 401, so looking for someone closer.
Knew EU by name and reputation but never used them in the Porsche days. I've never heard of Sam's and it's closer. Anyone with personal experience? I'd like to try him for a regular/pre-track service.
Anyone use Birkshire Automobiles on Green Lane in Thornhill?
Thanks again,
Marv
Hi Marvis

Did you ever find a mechanic for your Aston Martin

Old 01-17-2015, 11:09 AM
drillem is on a distinguished road
Anyone have any feedback on the new AM GT series?

Old 01-19-2015, 09:24 AM
RoeGaR is on a distinguished road
Indy Mechanics

So did anybody find any independent mechanics that specializes in AM's. I just bought a 2008 V8 Vantage convertible

I'm looking for the same sort of value/experience that I get at Bimmersport for my M3. They are awesome!

Old 02-01-2015, 07:43 PM
FormulaNSX is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RoeGaR
So did anybody find any independent mechanics that specializes in AM's. I just bought a 2008 V8 Vantage convertible

I'm looking for the same sort of value/experience that I get at Bimmersport for my M3. They are awesome!
Check out Eurocharged Canada 416-739-9997
Speak with Vlad or Slav
They are definitely the best guys to speak to about this

Old 06-21-2015, 10:08 PM
turborx7 is on a distinguished road
If anyone has an Aston Martin that needs proper diagnosis or repair I'm your man my shop is in Woodbridge and I've owned my 2007 vantage since 2009

Old 03-28-2016, 01:18 PM
btoafrica is on a distinguished road
Did you find a good Auto Mechanic in Toronto ?

Old 03-28-2016, 03:31 PM
marvls is on a distinguished road
My Aston mechanic

For the last year and a half I have been very satisfied with Bob Elford at Advanced Automotive on Coldwater Road in Toronto near Leslie and York Mills. He loves cars, is very knowledgeable, very thorough and knows the Aston Vantage inside out. So far he's completed regular service, terrific touch up paint and Drive Clean for my car impeccably. Just a great guy!
Originally Posted by btoafrica
Did you find a good Auto Mechanic in Toronto ?

Old 03-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Great. Will try him out. Thx.

Old 04-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by gekko
I would agree with the above - The mechanic at GT downtown location has over 20 years of experience working on Aston's and has serviced all of my cars! He really knows what he's doing.

20 years experience is great, however that does not mean he will be the actual tech working on your car. The question is, how many of those techs are actually certified ? They may have one or two that are certified and the rest of the bunch are not.
Been to GT and the service I must say is not good. If anyone knows of a good service center for AM in downtown Toronto, please let me know.

Old 07-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Brewerg is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by irish07
Don't know of any in toronto, but I do know of a place if your willing to make the trip to montreal??
High Irish07, I live in Montreal. I recently purchases an 08 V8 Vantage in Toronto and am wondering if there is a knowledgeable independent shop in the Montreal area to do the annual inspection and service. I read in a much earlier post that you seemed to know of one. I am wondering if this shop is still in business. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Best regards. Graham

Old 07-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brewerg
High Irish07, I live in Montreal. I recently purchases an 08 V8 Vantage in Toronto and am wondering if there is a knowledgeable independent shop in the Montreal area to do the annual inspection and service. I read in a much earlier post that you seemed to know of one. I am wondering if this shop is still in business. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Best regards. Graham
Hehe..well I can't publicly state where I'm from on these forums, but if you do some digging, it's not to hard.

FYI: most ppl in mtl don't realize, but the mtl dealer has a cheaper per hour rate than most of the surrounding aftermarket places, one of the main reasons clients travel from Toronto and even USA to the mtl dealer ...I wonder how I know that ;-)

Old 07-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Brewerg is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by irish07
Hehe..well I can't publicly state where I'm from on these forums, but if you do some digging, it's not to hard.

FYI: most ppl in mtl don't realize, but the mtl dealer has a cheaper per hour rate than most of the surrounding aftermarket places, one of the main reasons clients travel from Toronto and even USA to the mtl dealer ...I wonder how I know that ;-)

Thanks Irish07. I was unaware that the dealer in Mtl had cheaper rates than aftermarket place, that is good to know. Will likely thus be taking my car to the Mtl dealer for the first service soon. Thanks, much appreciated. Graham.

Old 07-23-2019, 10:56 PM
Psycho123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by marvls
For the last year and a half I have been very satisfied with Bob Elford at Advanced Automotive on Coldwater Road in Toronto near Leslie and York Mills. He loves cars, is very knowledgeable, very thorough and knows the Aston Vantage inside out. So far he's completed regular service, terrific touch up paint and Drive Clean for my car impeccably. Just a great guy!
Hi all I finally got a 09 v8v, any good recommendations for a mechanic in the Toronto area? My car need a minor alignment adjustment. Have anybody use Bob @ Advanced automotive lately?

Old 04-23-2020, 05:47 PM
invalidname is an unknown quantity at this point
Any luck finding someone?

looking to put on some new rubber, replace the TPMS and alignment.

GT price was insane.

Old 04-23-2020, 05:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by invalidname
Any luck finding someone?

looking to put on some new rubber, replace the TPMS and alignment.

GT price was insane.
Fyi..if you have the SmarTire system (TPMS module under pass dash), only dealer can program and will require the ID numbers off each sensor label. If you have a Beru system (pressures can be shown in dash), then indie shops can program new sensors if they have proper programmers like one from Autel.

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Office: (1)250-485-5126
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Aston mechanic in Toronto