Alberta Exotics 2 Lamborghini,s and 2 Ferrari,s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 11:23 PM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
Alberta Exotics 2 Lamborghini,s and 2 Ferrari,s

I am from Seattle and I was on a drive over to Eastern WA today, I was at a gas station in a small town and seen 2 Lamborghini,s and 2 Ferrari,s pass me by.

They all had Alberta plates, I jumped in my Porsche 911 Turbo and caught up with them. Then proceeded to have a amazing drive through some canyons at some fun speed,s . They turned off and we never spoke but the Matte Green Lambo Murcielago LP640 and I took the lead and WOW it was fun...

Any one one who know who they are ?? 1 green lambo personalized plate, 1 White LAmbo , 2 red ferrari,s not sure on model...

Attached Images  
Old 05-08-2012, 10:29 AM
RHYNO is on a distinguished road
I was with that group in my Aston Martin. We where driving are cars home from Phoenix and Palm springs. I got caught in traffic so I was about ten minutes behind you. The guy in the Murci said he had alot of fun putting the hammer down with you on the windy roads! His Murci has also been motor work done by Edo Competition and it puts down 750 hp.

Attached Images   
Old 05-08-2012, 10:26 PM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
Hey, Thanks for the reply.. Yes it was very fun and hope I did not offend any one by joining in on the drive. Yes, His car was very fast and sounded amazing, Wish we could have stopped and met . We did pass each other after they turned off and I turned around. I seen your car and looked nice.. 750 HP very nice , I have a flash and exhaust on my Turbo.. If you ever are coming back down here let me know...