New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hi all! I'm johnfe from SoCal 03' AM DB7 VV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 10:55 PM
johnfe is on a distinguished road
Hi all! I'm johnfe from SoCal 03' AM DB7 VV

I've always loved sports cars but have only owned 3. A Triumph GT6 was my first, followed by a1971 Jaguar XKE Roadster, and now a 2003 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante which at the moment can't pass the smog test. The Triumph GT6 and 1971 Jaguar XKE Roadster are now history leaving me with only the 2003 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante.

But I don't plan on stopping there, I still plan on acquiring one of the following for my next car, either a Lamborghini Murcielago Spyder or a Gallardo Spyder, or a Ferrari 360 Modena Spider, or a Ferrari F430 spider. It always has to be a convertible for me.

I prefer a manual transmission because they're more fun to drive, but are harder to find among the cars I mentioned above. Because of this, joining 6speedonline just seemed like the logical next step.

Thank you.

johnfe

Old 09-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed, Johnfe! Would love to see some pictures of your DB7! Just a heads up, for your location on your thing, don't put your exact home address. Just put in California or SoCal. Just to be safe! Really awesome collection that you plan to acquire. Be sure to post up pictures of those as well once you do!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 09-21-2015, 08:01 PM
johnfe is on a distinguished road
My Future Dream Cars

Hello PelicanParts.com,

Thanks for the heads up, as I was unaware how my posts would be posted, and that came as a total surprise to me.

To be clear, the next car I plan to acquire is only a dream at this point and would necessitate the selling of the DB7 Vantage first, for enabling me to ever think about choosing one of the vehicles I listed as my next dream sports car.

I certainly don't have the financial means to ever reach a 'collector' status, or maybe even be able to ever afford, my next dream sports car.

But, putting financial hardships aside, that should never the reason, for a man to give up on his dreams, by stopping dreaming.

Best Regards,

johnfe

Old 09-22-2015, 10:16 AM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
You're quite welcome, Johnfe! That makes sense. Well, I do hope you are able to fulfill said dream and acquire the one you'd like the most. Good luck!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 09-24-2015, 02:26 AM
Former Vendor
carid will become famous soon enough
Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. Post few pictures of your rides when you have a chance! You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!