Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

Dice Electronics iPod Integration Kits for Cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Dice Electronics iPod Integration Kits for Cayenne

Special 6speed Price of $550 shipped.

Vivid Racing is now a distributor and installer of Dice Electronics iPod integration kits for your performance vehicle. Get seemless integration with your factory radio or navigation unit using the Dice system. These are NOT FM modulators. These are full integration iPod systems.

Connect your iPod to your vehicle's factory entertainment system and hear what your iPod should sound like in your Acura. CD-quality sound and controlled from your Acura's radio or steering wheel buttons without the need for messy adapters or FM transmitters. The DICE SILVERLINE iPod integration kit always keeps your iPod integrated, charged and ready to go. The DICE SILVERLINE iPod integration kit will also display text from your iPod onto your Audi's Radio/Navigation display allowing you to view Artist, Song Title and Album name while both hands are safe on the steering wheel.

The Radio interface version of the DICE kit is a favorite among professional installers. This kit allows a direct connection directly at the radio, eliminating a long cable from the CD changer connectors in the trunk. This also provide a shorter cable route, reducing the possibility of engine noise. The Radio interface kit is also choice for models that do not have CD Changer prewiring.

A clean factory looking installation is possible with our sleek iPod docking cable (included), allowing full connectivity for all iPods utilizing a dock connector - including the iPhone and iPod touch.

The DICE SILVERLINE iPod integration kit connects right to the cd changer connectors or radio connector (depending on configuration) already present in your Acura. The DICE SILVERLINE module transfers information between the iPod and radio through an included iPod-specific docking cable, as if it were an original Acura accessory.

New features of DICE SILVERLINE iPod Integration kit include:

- Direct integrated connection, without the need for FM transmiters or casette adapters
- Full Text Display (CD43 users only)
- Full control of your iPod via the radio buttons while in play
- Browse by Individual Song
- Browse by Individual Playlist
- Browse by Individual Albums
- Source Selector w/ Integrated AUX input
- Album Selection
- Full charging mode for iPods through included dock connector

You can browse your iPod with the radio buttons without booting into separate modes. Using the integrated DIP switches allows you to revert from DICE and Simple UI mode, Allowing the iPod to remain in "iPod UI" allows for a basic operation of the iPod's Clickwheel and can be switched to Enhanced DICE mode at any time.

View Dice Electronic iPod Integration Kits Here -

Old 09-18-2008, 04:18 PM
canberk will become famous soon enough
if there was the option to not to disable the cd changer...

Old 09-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
No this is needed to integrate the iPod system. If you are running an iPod then you dont need the changer. Most customers prefer this.

Old 09-18-2008, 04:46 PM
canberk will become famous soon enough
well I paid $700 for the cd changer and now I don't want to throw it away...

Old 09-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Former Vendor
you dont have to throw it away you just unplug it You can probably put it on ebay and sell it for the cost of the iPod interface.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:50 AM
JBONDOx is on a distinguished road
no way, I had about 6 changers and got rid of them all for $200... CD and CD Changers are like 8 tracks today... be happy with the one in the dash and get a mass media unit. What i would like to see with the interfaces is the use of the burr-brown 24 bit DAC's for a cleaner music transfer within the interface itself, then output to the PCM

Old 09-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned
DASWagenz is on a distinguished road
Is this unit plug and play, or does it require professional installation?

Old 09-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Former Vendor
Yes it is a Plug and Play unit. Call me to discuss.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Silver TT is on a distinguished road
Anyone using this setup and have feedback on how it works compared to MoBridge or NavTV?

Old 05-28-2009, 05:28 PM
JBONDOx is on a distinguished road
From what NavTv claims, it is made by them. I have yet to mess with the MoBridge, heard a 50/50 feedback about their gear, even though I have yet to do it, the source of the info is credible. I have not had a problem with the iPod from NavTv since they fixed the cold weather flaw in Oct. The Dension I did 1 and it worked right out off the box no problems and had a neat little aux input adapter. I would say that with any of the product I mentioned, you will get something that works and trouble free, just different operating menus

Old 05-29-2009, 02:59 AM
al7zin_ad is on a distinguished road
its work for cayenne 08?

Old 05-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by JBONDOx
From what NavTv claims, it is made by them. I have yet to mess with the MoBridge, heard a 50/50 feedback about their gear, even though I have yet to do it, the source of the info is credible. I have not had a problem with the iPod from NavTv since they fixed the cold weather flaw in Oct. The Dension I did 1 and it worked right out off the box no problems and had a neat little aux input adapter. I would say that with any of the product I mentioned, you will get something that works and trouble free, just different operating menus
Thats helpful feedback, thanks. Will probably just go with whichever one has best price and easiest installation since all I really need is iPod / aux-in integration.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Anyone else using the DICE that has good/bad feedback? Need to pull trigger next day or two as I'm tired of the radio.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:52 AM
I bought the DICE and I have it here in my office. About to do the install this weekend. Anyone have a decent DIY guide? Directions don't appear to be that specific and the ones on the DICE website are pretty void of any step by step or pictures.

Old 08-02-2009, 05:22 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold
Any new updates? I'm still torn between all of them...Dension, Mobridge, DICE. I'm specifically looking for both iPod and bluetooth integration. Thanks fellas.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dice Electronics iPod Integration Kits for Cayenne