Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

Cayenne Renntech Lowering Module

Old 07-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Banned
SeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud of
Cayenne Renntech Lowering Module

Hi Guys,
I have the Renntech Lowering Module out of our project Cayenne GTS available for sale! This unit was only installed for 3 months and 3,000 miles! Its very easy to install (spliced into factory harness) and does NOT require a dealership to program it! It has height adjustments within the box as well as an on/off switch and keeps full functionality of the stock ride height controls in the cabin! This unit will take the truck to the factory bump stops if you can handle the ride It will be shipped in the original box, with owners manual and any other paperwork it came with!
Pics:

Retail: $1599 + Shipping
Buy This One For $1050 SHIPPED!

Please email or call to purchase!
Regards,
Evan

Old 07-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Twincharge is on a distinguished road
Will this fit a 2003 Turbo?

Old 07-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Polar993 has a spectacular aura aboutPolar993 has a spectacular aura about
Evan,

Can the Renntech Lowering Module be programmed to automatically lower the Cayenne when the car is placed in Park or when the Doors are Locked....similar to the TechArt module?

I'll send you a PM with my phone number.

Thanks,
Tom

Old 07-13-2009, 07:16 AM
Banned
SeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud of
I will have to check with Renntech if its fits a 2003 Turbo...

Tom: Got your PM and will call you later today (or early for you ). This module will not automatically lower the car like the Techart one. That requires a new control unit (IE Techart) not just a piggyback (IE Renntech & most others).
Regards,
Evan

Old 07-19-2009, 11:51 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Sold?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Banned
Nope, still available
Evan

Old 07-21-2009, 03:05 AM
Twincharge is on a distinguished road
Did you find out if it will fit my 2003 Turbo?

Old 07-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Twincharge
Did you find out if it will fit my 2003 Turbo?
Will work yes!
Evan

Old 07-22-2009, 08:49 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Does the up and down setting inside the car still work? How much lower does this module make the car?
Is it something I can quickly take off if I take it into service...

thanks for your help

Old 07-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by globalm3
Does the up and down setting inside the car still work? How much lower does this module make the car?
Is it something I can quickly take off if I take it into service...

thanks for your help
This module uses the stock switch inside the truck to adjust height just like the factory, just lower on each setting. You can adjust how low the module lowers the truck on the unit itself. It is not something that is quickly removed as its spliced into the factory harness, but you really shouldn't have an issue with a dealership. It is however quick to put it back to factory height via the "off switch" on the module, so at least when you bring it in for service it will be sitting at stock height!
Regards,
Evan

Old 07-23-2009, 04:31 PM
How difficult is it to instal?

Old 07-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Reborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to behold
Evan, just called you on this. Consider it sold!

Old 08-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Banned
SOLD! Thanks David! Please don't hesitate to call with any installation questions!
Evan

Old 08-08-2009, 01:34 PM
christx997 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Reborn996
Evan, just called you on this. Consider it sold!
damn

Old 08-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Reborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to behold
Uh... should I worry that Evan was just banned after I bought the lowering module? Hope it works once I get it installed!

What is the story on the banning.....

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne Renntech Lowering Module