Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

Cayenne Steering wheel! Upgrade it today!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
New carbon sport steering wheel installed on Cayenne Turbo!!

New carbon sport steering wheel installed on Cayenne Turbo!!

Attached Images  
Old 12-18-2009, 01:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
All leather color of Cayenne OEM wheel available! ready to do th conversion!!

We now got most of the customer cores returned!
Ready for next conversion! we build wheel conversion on top of our inventory OEM wheels so there is zero downtime for you to enjoy your Cayenne!! Let us know what we can do for you!!

Old 12-18-2009, 03:50 PM
medtech is on a distinguished road
Can we see some pictures of the back, and some up close pics of the stitchwork and seams?

Old 12-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Pepper will become famous soon enough
The CF wheel really looks nice with a black interior, great job! I really LOVE my wood\leather wheel, was a major prereq for me to buy my pepper, but would like to find a solution to those niks you get on the rubbery wheel controls that show right through to the steel. Any solutions?Name:  touch up for wheel.jpg
Views: 8075
Size:  52.4 KB

Old 12-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
the control buttons

The Cayenne steering wheel control button used Nano-paint with Laser mark, when it is chipped, very hard to repair just one buttons!

Old 12-28-2009, 12:57 AM
jpohl402 will become famous soon enoughjpohl402 will become famous soon enough
Hot....

Old 12-28-2009, 07:42 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Do you have any steering wheels with Paddle shifters (e.g. downshift paddle on left side and upshift paddle on right side)?

Old 12-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Pepper will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
The Cayenne steering wheel control button used Nano-paint with Laser mark, when it is chipped, very hard to repair just one buttons!
Respectfully, I know it's hard to repair, is why I asked if you knew a fix.
Believe me, one way or another there's a way to spot touch those, as any touchup will look better than exposed metal. I'm thinking of mixing testors model paint to come close in color and touch with a fine brush. I'm gonna guess, brown, white and flesh should come close.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Basic Sponsor
Another Gray leather carbon steering wheel on customer's Cayenne

Carbon steering wheel is a complete interior change over since OEM wood steering wheel just don't fit right with the sporty SUV.
We can make many various type of sport steering wheels for Cayenne, contact us for more info
sales@dctms.com

Name:  e0fa50d8.jpg
Views: 7994
Size:  165.6 KB

Name:  71dabd2d.jpg
Views: 7991
Size:  127.1 KB

Old 02-26-2011, 08:56 AM
loveivs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by spyder997s
Do you have any steering wheels with Paddle shifters (e.g. downshift paddle on left side and upshift paddle on right side)?
No, Unless you have a PDK box. You can't use the steering wheel with shift paddle.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:27 PM
ginatom is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Pepper
The CF wheel really looks nice with a black interior, great job! I really LOVE my wood\leather wheel, was a major prereq for me to buy my pepper, but would like to find a solution to those niks you get on the rubbery wheel controls that show right through to the steel. Any solutions?Attachment 112218

Pepper.....I'm having the same problem with the ulgy niks on my wheel controls. If you find a solution can you forward it onto me. Thanks

Gina

Old 05-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
Extra Extra thick sport steering wheel for Cayenne

just made an Extra thick sport steering wheel for Cayenne.
Customer is very happy about the contour and thick grip

Attached Images   
Old 05-28-2011, 03:10 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
That's my ride !!! And let me tell you, I could never drive a Pcar again without a wheel like this. Everything else feels wimpy. Also, Ivan is a good guy and followed thought on everything. Skip ebay and go for DCT!

Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Carbon steering wheel is a complete interior change over since OEM wood steering wheel just don't fit right with the sporty SUV.
We can make many various type of sport steering wheels for Cayenne, contact us for more info
sales@dctms.com

Old 06-01-2011, 08:50 PM
toptier will become famous soon enoughtoptier will become famous soon enough
man those wheels are awesome. To bad you can't keep the heated function or I'd be all over one.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Well. I hope the excitement and joy of driving the Cayenne with a better steering wheel can compromise the cold touch in the first couple minute..
OEM way to glue the heat mesh just made it too difficult for us to retain it

Originally Posted by toptier
man those wheels are awesome. To bad you can't keep the heated function or I'd be all over one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne Steering wheel! Upgrade it today!