Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

Cayenne Steering wheel! Upgrade it today!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 01:04 AM
KANdaddy is on a distinguished road
nice work

Old 06-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
VERY NICE work. Figure out how to keep the heat and you have yet another customer. I'm not giving mine up. *I always pull my buttons from the back to keep from chipping them on the front*

Old 09-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche Cayenne sport steering wheel with extra thick sides

For those who complain about the OEM Cayenne steering wheel is too thin
This is the perfect wheel to upgrade!!

Attached Images     
Old 09-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Looks cool. Price? Heated?

Old 09-03-2011, 08:47 AM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Ditto on Cole's question (just added a steering wheel cover - tastefully made Chinese one.. which helps a lot with the skinny Porsche stock wheel..)

Old 01-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche Cayenne extra thick steering wheel installed on 955 Turbo

Pictures of the extra thick Cayenne steering wheel installed on 955 CTT

Attached Images   
Old 01-20-2012, 09:31 AM
X5X
X5X is on a distinguished road
Do you ship over the pond or is the wheel required on site?

Old 01-20-2012, 09:43 AM
dark911 has a spectacular aura aboutdark911 has a spectacular aura aboutdark911 has a spectacular aura about
Price please

Old 01-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by X5X
Do you ship over the pond or is the wheel required on site?
We can ship the steering wheels to wherever USPS goes to!
We used EMS (express mail service) with on-line tracking info.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:28 AM
loveivs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Pictures of the extra thick Cayenne steering wheel installed on 955 CTT

GLAMOROUS!

The extra thick steering wheel match nicely with the creamy interior!

It makes me want a new wheel too!

This is how my cabin like now:

I'd like a extra thick wheel wrapped with black alcantara with red stitching. Probably with red color band at the centre of top as well.

Ivan, you reckon that will looks cool with my interior setting?

Last edited by loveivs; 01-26-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by loveivs
GLAMOROUS!

This is how my cabin like now:

I'd like a extra thick wheel wrapped with black alcantara with red stitching. Probably with red color band at the centre of top as well.

Ivan, you reckon that will looks cool with my interior setting?
Black alcantara with red stitching and red band on top is cool and we can definitely do it for you but we strongly recommend put perforated leather on sides and bottom and alcantara on top and 2 lower sections unless you want to spend some more money in 1 year! That is just the natural of material, alcantara. The Alcantara we used is authentic from Italy.

Old 01-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
Alcantara with red band

An Alcantara wheel with red top ring will look something like this

Old 01-27-2012, 02:16 AM
loveivs is on a distinguished road

Based on your saying, the wheel will look like this. Is it possible to use alcantara at sides, the holding area. so I can't feel it while driving.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by loveivs

Based on your saying, the wheel will look like this. Is it possible to use alcantara at sides, the holding area. so I can't feel it while driving.
We can make the steering wheel with customer specified material, even you want an all alcantata wheel, that is possible! technically, there is no difficulty for us to make it.

Attached Images  
Old 01-31-2012, 07:54 AM
911Spdstr is on a distinguished road
Do you do wood as well?

Looking for Light Olive wood on Beigh wheel for my CTT...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne Steering wheel! Upgrade it today!