Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

montrealm3cab ripped me off!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 05:47 AM
Mz3bo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
I have a customer shipping a set of early wheels over to me from Hawaii, he was nice enough to include a box of chocolates to me..... I should see them tomorrow...

-Eli
Some good chocolate dipped Macadamian nuts (might be wrong on spelling) miam...

Old 01-08-2008, 04:23 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
dude i read this thread and noticed on another board someone ripped someone off

the guy subscribed him to 3 gay magazines
posted his picture online as single on 3 websites with contact info
ordered **** to go to his house
put on craiglist he was selling a xbox for $100 and put his address
reported him to the immigration

its all online all the papers and **** its funny as hell!

Old 01-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mz3bo
Some good chocolate dipped Macadamian nuts (might be wrong on spelling) miam...
MACADAMIA NUTS...... Just got two boxes..... Looks like a bribe to me...

Always welcome in my book...

-Eli

Old 01-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I am still waiting.

Old 01-10-2008, 02:24 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future

Old 01-11-2008, 07:10 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
maybe he needs the money for this cab he bought.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=112842

i don't know... probably some mix up. He is a member here and comes here often and it's not like he can't afford the toys. Seriously you guys should handle it and get it over with.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:04 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
maybe he needs the money for this cab he bought.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=112842
Well I dropped a turd in that punch bowl. Sean I hope this works out for you. Otherwise, see you tomorrow in the Woodlands

Old 01-11-2008, 10:20 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
^^Nice!!!

Old 01-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Banned
montrealm3cab is on a distinguished road
you guys still dont get it.. I sent him the money 3 months ago.

Im here its not like i dissapeared for 240 bucks give me a break guys ..

he was suppsed to send me mail showin the money order wasnt cashed and i didnt recieve anything.. I Call him he doesnt answer.. so what am i gonna send another 240 when I already did it though the post office 3 months ago ?

Old 01-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Mz3bo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by montrealm3cab
you guys still dont get it.. I sent him the money 3 months ago.

Im here its not like i dissapeared for 240 bucks give me a break guys ..

he was suppsed to send me mail showin the money order wasnt cashed and i didnt recieve anything.. I Call him he doesnt answer.. so what am i gonna send another 240 when I already did it though the post office 3 months ago ?
Let see what Dr-Jitsu has to say about this...

Old 01-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Mz3bo
Let see what Dr-Jitsu has to say about this...
at this point i really dont care what he has to say i sent the money at thats all.
Unless i get some proof that he didnt cash it the money order im not sending the money again

Old 01-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I mailed the bounced money order back to Lorenzo.

I am out $435 on the deal. Of course everyone knows not to do bussiness w/ Lorenzo anymore.

Hey Jean, I am going to the Porsche GTG in the woodlands tomorrow.

Lets order some race gas.

Sean

Old 01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by montrealm3cab
Western union didnt work im gonna try money gram right now.
Hmm , maybe Moneygram was closed on Jan 5.

Old 01-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I mailed the bounced money order back to Lorenzo.

I am out $435 on the deal. Of course everyone knows not to do bussiness w/ Lorenzo anymore.

Hey Jean, I am going to the Porsche GTG in the woodlands tomorrow.

Lets order some race gas.

Sean

how are you out 435??? what are you talking about? I SENT YOU THE MONEY why dont u TELL PPL I SENT YOU IT why are you trying to make me look a thief its 240 dollars for gods sake! Ok dont do business with me LOL but U pay for the products I order and have done many deal's with 6speeder's

Old 01-11-2008, 03:09 PM
You sent me a money order. My bank (bank of America) tried to collect on the money order and was refused.

The bank president, who is a friend of mine investigated it personally for me. I mailed you back all the documents more than a week ago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: montrealm3cab ripped me off!!!