Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Banned
montrealm3cab is on a distinguished road
wtb- 20" wheels for Carrera S cab.

anyone have some 20's for sale?

Old 01-05-2008, 10:11 AM
wbvega is on a distinguished road
if its not a 997 u may want to stick with 19's. lots of rubbing and spacing issues on the 996's

good luck either way...

WBV

Old 01-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by wbvega
if its not a 997 u may want to stick with 19's. lots of rubbing and spacing issues on the 996's

good luck either way...

WBV

yes sorry its a 2006 997 S

thanks

Old 01-10-2008, 04:47 PM
drop997stop can only hope to improve
wheels

should of bought my wheels

Old 01-10-2008, 05:23 PM
david howe is on a distinguished road
re:20 inch rims and tires

Your 20 inch Cargraphic rims would have been nice on his car. I have offered him a great deal on a like new set of Marion rims off of my 997s. I think that they would look great on his white cab!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:03 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
I think some of you should read this

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=112305

Old 01-11-2008, 10:20 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
^^If you sell to this guy, get your money first.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Banned
eclou honestly you make me laugh..

you think i wouldnt send him 240 bucks?

I sent it 3 months ago get it over you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have bought stuff from many memebers including a 75K car.. so stop with your bashing..

Old 01-11-2008, 11:18 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
How about you make us laugh!

The last we heard you were "overnighting" the money to him. Even with the SNOW that has fallen a Turtle could have cross over your borders faster.

We look out for each other on this board and this one still has not been resolved!

The money you sent him over 3 months ago is NO GOOD! That or Sean(Dr. Jitsu) is not telling us the truth on your $240.00. Which one is it?

If he recieved the money 3 months ago then why are you trying to "Western Union" him the money last week? Was that a lie?

Own up to this oversight of yours and it will be over but I can tell you your "honesty" is in question.

Do you care? Probably not.

Suck it up and just send him the money that you sent him "3" months ago. No need for details. The other post explains its it.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
How about you make us laugh!

The last we heard you were "overnighting" the money to him. Even with the SNOW that has fallen a Turtle could have cross over your borders faster.

We look out for each other on this board and this one still has not been resolved!

The money you sent him over 3 months ago is NO GOOD! That or Sean(Dr. Jitsu) is not telling us the truth on your $240.00. Which one is it?

If he recieved the money 3 months ago then why are you trying to "Western Union" him the money last week? Was that a lie?

Own up to this oversight of yours and it will be over but I can tell you your "honesty" is in question.

Do you care? Probably not.

Suck it up and just send him the money that you sent him "3" months ago. No need for details. The other post explains its it.

why though? I overnighted him a Postal money order.. why should I send him the money again ? after 3 months does it make ANY sense you after 3 months he says its no good? I call him and he has nothing to say , you make it seem like im running. If i took his 240 bucks i would be long gone and not on this board anymore..

Old 01-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I was never paid!

Lost $435 on the deal and got a lot of aggravation!

Thanks you guys for policing our boards. 6 speeders look out for each other.

Old 01-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I was never paid!

Lost $435 on the deal and got a lot of aggravation!

Thanks you guys for policing our boards. 6 speeders look out for each other.

you full of it I cant belive you said you say you didnt get paid WHERE IS THE MAIL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME? I PAID YOU OVER 3 MONTHS AGO

Old 01-11-2008, 02:32 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sean, Did you get paid or not!!!! I know Sean personally i would hope he has better things to do than lie about a amount totaling $240.00.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Paulie,

Are we meeting and caravaning tomorrow, or are we meeting at the event?

Old 01-11-2008, 03:00 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Caravaning is fine if your on time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wtb- 20" wheels for Carrera S cab.