Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

A new member to my garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 02:38 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Talking A new member to my garage

Just picked up a used one last week. Wife wanted to start a family, I said, ok...

Old 07-09-2008, 03:25 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Congrats! How many cars can fit in one of those garages?

Old 07-09-2008, 06:02 AM
Filin is on a distinguished road
V6 ?

Old 07-09-2008, 12:00 PM
mlc.design is on a distinguished road
Congrats nicely equipped v6?

Old 07-09-2008, 11:11 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Yup! Just your entry level Cayenne that's fully loaded that is.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Hedge-Hog is on a distinguished road
Nice! I hear the new v6's move the car a lot better than the previous iteration. BTW, I got mine cuz of impending "family" too. Good think I got lucky with Maxi-Cosi car seats. They seem to be the only ones that fit inside the side thigh bolsters in the GTS.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:45 PM
minira is on a distinguished road
congrats! and the pics are huge! the recaro baby seats don't fit well enough?

Old 07-10-2008, 02:45 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Pictures are too small, can you take bigger ones?

Old 07-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
Pictures are too small, can you take bigger ones?

I know huh?!

Old 07-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry to hijack briefly, but I heard you mention the Maxi Cosi seat, so if anyone knows, which is actually the best child/infant seat that will fit in the back seat of the GTS? And which of those also has a great stroller.

Sorry for the girly question, but we need to know, because my wife is about to go purchase all of this stuff and I don't want to have to return it.

I would prefer a rear seat that also fit a stoller attackment...but I don't know much about that. Let me know, thanks.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Hedge-Hog is on a distinguished road
GTGuy, sorry about the thread jacking but this may be useful if you're starting a family...

The Max-Cosi Mico has an base that's a bit narrower so it clears our special sports seats. As you can see in the pix, the base is narrower than the full width of the seat. And it's about $100 less than the popular Peg Perego units.

Furthermore, you can get a Maxi-Cosi Foray stroller so you can pop the seat right onto it.

The Quinny

and Bugaboo Chameleon and Frog also fits the Maxi-Cosi (with optional adapter). You can also choose the Porsche Tequipment offerings (they look like rebadged items) and Recaro's line (I can't use them cuz they're not CSA certified but I think for the USA, they are DOT certified).

I ended up with a Phil and Ted's Vibe just cust in looks so damn cool...being a design victim.

Sorry again, GTGuy. Mebbe the mods can move this to its own thread.

Cheers.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:30 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the new ride...

Old 07-11-2008, 10:26 PM
It's all good..

Something I want to get for the SUV=

This is something I want to get also.