Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

My 05 Cayenne - LOTS of mods, pics & observations

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-14-2009, 05:05 PM
bimbodoro is on a distinguished road
hey Rox..no attachments on my end so here's my email casa.azzurri@gmail.com
thanks!

Old 05-14-2009, 05:28 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
You got mail.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:31 PM
rada70 is on a distinguished road
looks and sounds very nice

Old 06-07-2009, 03:29 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Installed my Sprint Booster today. It Def will take some getting use to as the pedal repose is very tight. With PCM off you have about 4mm before it acts like you just floored it.
So far, I like it, but def have to get used to the throttle remap.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:38 PM
WakeCayenne is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the update on the SprintBooster. I'm still on the fence about purchasing it...very hesistant despite the 30-day money back guarantee. I think I might go for it though.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:28 PM
OK - 3 days in and I am fully adjusted. I don't know why but what ever this thing did to the throttle, I now hear my intakes growling more often. This is a big plus because after the Fabspeed exhaust I could not really hear the intakes. I am guessing that I am getting more gas sooner so I am hearing them before the exhaust drowns them out. Anyway, VERY happy with this one. Not sure my 9 MPG is going to improve though

Old 10-03-2009, 07:35 AM
RADical is on a distinguished road
I like your wheels. They're definitely unique. Where did you end up purchasing them? I don't think you indicated it in your mods list.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:41 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
i like the fog lights def. tastful imo

Old 10-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Banned
brandongt3 is on a distinguished road
Very nicely modded in my opinion. LOVE the color as well!

Old 10-25-2009, 07:37 PM
I updated the exhaust video - Check the link on the first page of the post titled:

10/25/2009 NEW VIDEO FILE @ EXHAUST PIPE

Old 11-09-2009, 10:12 AM
ikold is on a distinguished road
With the secondary cat bypass do you still pass emission inspection? We have to get them done every year.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by ikold
With the secondary cat bypass do you still pass emission inspection? We have to get them done every year.
You will pass with flying colors. The secondary cats are just that. There are 2 primary cats on the car and they are more then enough to do the trick. I passed at a STATE facility.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:54 PM
scott_fx is on a distinguished road
awesome looking cayenne

Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Just updated the original post to show the KW drop project and my " in the works " red face gauges.

Last edited by roxboxxx; 06-01-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:08 PM
is.deleon is on a distinguished road
wow looks good, nice list of mods too

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My 05 Cayenne - LOTS of mods, pics & observations