Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

OT - Range Rover 22s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 08:19 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is on a distinguished road
OT - Range Rover 22s

Sorry for the OT guys, but where else was I going to post this thread! I just received these today from Matt at Meridian - Overfinch wheels with 265-35-22 Pirelli Scorpions. They're finished in "shadow chrome" which is similar to the finish on the last M5s. The only thing I'm not thrilled with is the center caps are stock silver. Anyway, I think the wheels give the truck a "stealth" sort of look! Plus, no more worrying about break dust!

Attached Images  
Old 10-06-2004, 08:19 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
Closeup:

Attached Images  
Old 10-06-2004, 08:20 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
Full Night "Stealth" Mode:

Attached Images  
Old 10-06-2004, 09:15 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is on a distinguished road
nice nice nice nice nice nice!! you are the man!! you are fast!! where did you put on the wheels?

congrats!!

Old 10-06-2004, 09:33 AM
Erik@Cargraphic is on a distinguished road
Old 10-06-2004, 09:37 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
That sounds Saweeeet!

Ryan T.

Old 10-06-2004, 09:38 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome looking truck BTW ESK! Enjoy it in good health! Sorry, gotta ask... how does it ride on the 22's? (noise level with the pirelli's?). Lol.. have a good one!

Ryan T.

Old 10-06-2004, 10:57 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
Deetz, Thanks. I actually changed them myself. I'm getting pretty good at switching wheels, if you know what I mean! All told, it took about an hour using the RR jack which is kind of a PITA. I couldn't get the height from my floor jack to lift the truck.

Erik, Stage II would be nice, but I've actually been pretty happy with the performance. It's no Cayenne Turbo, but then again, I'm not "driving" like a CT!

Ryan, Thanks too. I haven't driven it so I'm hoping the ride/sound is as good as the 20s that it came with. Frankly, ride quality was my only concern with the switch because the Dunlop 20s rode great.

Old 10-06-2004, 11:34 AM
TCM
TCM will become famous soon enough
Eric:

The RR is starting to shape up nicely (it does not take much with such beautiful styling). Are you planning on getting snows for the winter or just using the stock wheels and tires? Glad to see you are enjoying the fine British vehicle.

Old 10-06-2004, 09:59 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
Originally posted by TCM
Eric:

The RR is starting to shape up nicely (it does not take much with such beautiful styling). Are you planning on getting snows for the winter or just using the stock wheels and tires? Glad to see you are enjoying the fine British vehicle.
TC,

I feel the same way about the styling - classic but modern. My only hesitation about buying one in the past was always the perfomance and so far I am pleasantly surprised. I just needed to "personalize" it a little bit! I think I'm done now. I'm going to try the 20s that came with it this winter. They are stamped mud & snow and the tread is quite aggressive. We'll see.

Eric

Old 10-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
truck looks good eric

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 10-16-2004, 02:08 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Just curious, is the range's suspension lowered any?

Old 10-18-2004, 10:10 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
Originally posted by alexWS6
Just curious, is the range's suspension lowered any?
Standard suspension in entry mode.

Old 10-18-2004, 10:30 PM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
what color is that Rover? I am looking at getting another for business use before the end of the year

Old 10-19-2004, 12:31 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Very nice Eric!!
We feel the same way about the new Range, great vehicle (our old one was lemoned ).:
I am trying to get some rims on it, but it just rides so nice stock I don't want to mess it up with unbalanceable rims....

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OT - Range Rover 22s