Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

cayenne gts chip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 04:02 AM
acasshmoney is on a distinguished road
cayenne gts chip

i was looking to chip my gts
I would appreciate some links or help on which one and where to get it and the cost thanks

Old 10-27-2009, 08:08 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
EVOMSit seems to be one of the few, if not only one that I can find.

http://evomsit.com/Porsche_MAIN_NA_App_Guide.htm

But I have to say that at almost $140 per hp seems high. The 145 hp difference between the Turbo and the GTS at that rate would be about $20000.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Porsche Tech is just really nicePorsche Tech is just really nicePorsche Tech is just really nicePorsche Tech is just really nice
Originally Posted by acasshmoney
i was looking to chip my gts
I would appreciate some links or help on which one and where to get it and the cost thanks
We prefer GIAC but in the interest of impartiality, here are the most popular links:
www.GIACUSA.com
www.EVOMS.com (evoms It)
www.GOAPR.com

Just look up your GTS in the respective dealers sites for pricing and data. Some offer switching capabilities as well. You may need to go to dealer sites for pricing/pricing in your region.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:15 AM
christx997 will become famous soon enough
i dont think its really worth chipping a natuarally aspirated engine. wont feel any difference. but try it out, i heard you can test it out for 30 days and get a refund/reflash if your not satisfied.

Old 10-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
EVOMSit has some nice gains on the GTS.....about 20hp/30tq along with the V-Flow intake system.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:01 AM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Im interested in doing this for my 09 cayenne S. To be more specific to complete Fabspeed's full package of having the BMC filter(i have), Bypass(i have), ECU and Muffler. The later two I do not have and was wondering if it's worth the 4-5k cost...

Old 10-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jyupitt1
Im interested in doing this for my 09 cayenne S. To be more specific to complete Fabspeed's full package of having the BMC filter(i have), Bypass(i have), ECU and Muffler. The later two I do not have and was wondering if it's worth the 4-5k cost...
That's the beauty of the EVOMSit software. Each file is written specifically for your vehicle, to take full advantage of the existing mods.