Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2011 Cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 02:19 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Hahaha, Audi Q3 had a sex with Acura RDX

Old 02-25-2010, 03:56 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !

Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
the only good news for me is the roof rack even with pano roof. will keep my gts for a while.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Cayenne328 is on a distinguished road
the rear lights reminds me of the Hyundai santa fe

Old 02-26-2010, 08:27 AM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
I hate the center console layout, too busy for my taste, and it would be a nightmare if you happen to be dropping a cup of coffee there.....

Old 02-26-2010, 10:51 AM
wallmon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pcst
I hate the center console layout, too busy for my taste, and it would be a nightmare if you happen to be dropping a cup of coffee there.....
Rule #1

No one eats or drinks in my cars but me!

Rule #2

See rule #1

Old 02-26-2010, 11:01 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by wallmon
Rule #1

No one eats or drinks in my cars but me!

Rule #2

See rule #1

I couldn't agree more. My daughter knows that the ONLY 'food' allowed in the car is a bottle of water. And thankfully the wife agrees. Otherwise I'll admit that Rule #2 be pushed to Rule #3, and the new Rule #2 is: "check with the wife"

Old 02-26-2010, 11:48 AM
I used to be like that,,, no eating/drinking in my car, period. But I've been thinking.... life is short, things can be replaced, getting dirty or break stuff can be cleaned or fixed.

I like the new steering wheel though compared to triangular shaped ones

Last edited by pcst; 02-26-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:20 PM
WakeCayenne is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pcst
My neighbor dropped a cup of coffee on the center console of his Jaguar XFR while on the freeway. The car literally shut down.

$2800 later it's back up and running!

As for the new cayenne...it doesn't grab me immediately but I'm sure I'll come around to like it. The back end really looks terrible in my opinion, which is my favorite part of the current model. The new interior is awesome and the headlights too. I would definitely delete the model designation if ordering...looks really tacky with all those letters cramped onto the back.

I keep seeing the RX350 when looking at some of the photos. meh

Old 02-26-2010, 12:56 PM
SeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura about
Interior is Bonerlicious......

Originally Posted by cc08gt2
The awaited debut on the Porsche website of the new Cayenne is up and running
http://www.porsche.com/microsite/cayenne/usa.aspx
I think it is sick.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:09 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Ordered:
Sand Yellow
Black Leather
Turbo II wheels
Sport Design
Ceramics
Other stuffs.

Bring it on.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
jyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond reputejyupitt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WakeCayenne
My neighbor dropped a cup of coffee on the center console of his Jaguar XFR while on the freeway. The car literally shut down.

As for the new cayenne...it doesn't grab me immediately but I'm sure I'll come around to like it. The back end really looks terrible in my opinion, which is my favorite part of the current model. The new interior is awesome and the headlights too. I would definitely delete the model designation if ordering...looks really tacky with all those letters cramped onto the back.

I keep seeing the RX350 when looking at some of the photos. meh
I remember vividly that was one of the concerns people had with the recessed gear knock in the Jag. They said that the electronics are "coffee proof" and should remain operational even after you drop your coffee.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:25 PM
wallmon is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=WakeCayenne;2743252]My neighbor dropped a cup of coffee on the center console of his Jaguar XFR while on the freeway. The car literally shut down.

Hell Jags used to quit for no reason what so ever. Dam Lucas

Old 02-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Heyspike is on a distinguished road
No Transsyberia?
Hurry guys dump those Trans's so I can grab a used one.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Knowing the nightmare of the 1st generation of Cayenne MY 2003, I wouldn't even consider buying the 1st year model.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 Cayenne