Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Final Order Completed - some options not available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dw9982
I put down 65k and financed 65k through chase. It was 2.89% I told them Penfed was doing 2.9% and they beat it! try that one out, if not penfed is great.
Don't qualify for Pentagon rates<<<<

Old 12-11-2010, 03:05 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Jace
Rear Side Airbags Standard for all Cayenne Models
All MY 2011 Cayenne models for the U.S. market with a production date starting from mid-January will have rear side airbags (Code 4X4) as standard equipment.
To implement this mid-model year change, all current existing orders (stock & customer) in the system with production date from mid-January 2011, will have this option added byPCNA.
Please note that although the Rear side airbag appears with a price in VMS and PVA today, the orders with build date from mid-January will not be charged for this option at the time of invoicing

SO, with that said, I checked on my order. It is locked with Porsche. I now get the side airbags as standard, no option to take them away. I originally did NOT want them becuase I have kids, but now have no choice they are standard. As fot the therm glass, I have confirmation that my build will have it. I also opted for the ceramics, ( but I have to see if i could be changed when I did). (might be locked and too late...)
We will see as there are still a few issues I am dealing with about the interior color change and when it was submitted. The current build still shows my previous color and not the cream as we decided for final about a week ago. If this goes does the wrong path I might be building the next month, and release this build to somone else...
where did you find this info? anything else becoming "standard"

i assume if they are making them standard there will be a switch of some sort in the door when open like "child safety lock"

Old 12-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
My sales guy emailed me the information.