Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

ok now i have beef!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
kingtut73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down ok now i have beef!

have had four mercedes since 1999. i was looking for something different for my wife. our family service person Kimo sanchez @ Claridges in fremont told me to get her a cs, she will love it. claridges couldnt meet my price. but doug ruby did at carlsen in menlo park ca..
it had every thing i wanted on the car.i still cant reply so i cant respond to your views. so ill start off by saying Doug Ruby at carlson porsche is a top notch sales person. he gets a ten. but carlsen service dept ,the actual service dept SUCKS! when i bought the car from them there were a few little things that i wanted fixed on my wifes car. it was a xmas present (wouldnt you want things correct for xmas.)
some problems they did fix the major ones didnt. squeeky brakes & wind noise. they replaced the brakes and rotors it had been there a couple of times still squeeky brakes. this car sounded like a old 240 volvo. the wind noise they couldnt find. but heres the beef. the head shop manager told my wife that they would not test drive the car with her over the speed limiton the fwy.he also talked down to her as if she were a child in the middle of the showroom.my wife can be a bit snappy at times but you dont talk down to customers. HES GLAD I WASNT THERE.
they also put into the computer system that my wife is problem customer. cause i noticed this notation the last time i was there. its audimated as well when you set up appts.(thats cool) the wind noise was loud at 50mph and 80-85 mph. which i consider normal fwy pace. well its a porsche, and i dont know anybody that obeys the speed limit ALL the time. hell when i test drove the pepper s, i was told by three dealerships to "dont be afraid open it up"when i looked at the lexus lx470 what i should have bought instead, even though i love the cs. they said open the car up.so what gives? anyway i wanted to take it back to kimo at claridges but my wife said its carlsens problem let them fix it. but after 4-5 trips it was time to take it to fremont and guess what, i went on a test ride with the shop manager. 5 minutes the wind noise was discovered it was the left mirror. ok thats done. then the radiator light came on monday. so we took the car back to fremont to Kimo and it was fixed. he calls my wife and says "porsche has a mod that can fix squeeky brakes, i noticed it when i took the car on a test drive would you like that fixed?" WOW porsche has a mod? did carlsen know about this mod? or they just didnt give a ****! there response was drive the car real fast and slam on the brakes its just carbon build up. did they just tell me to exceed the speed limit?
sure sometimes other people notice things but if your a trained tech these are little things that should be known. my 2cents.so if you want your car serviced correct the first time take it to claridges in fremont ca and ask for KIMO SANCHEZ. carlsen can kiss my azz!

Last edited by kingtut73; 03-16-2006 at 07:00 AM.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
dude,,,you gotta make paragraphs...most of us have add here!!

Old 03-19-2005, 09:02 PM
mudman2 is on a distinguished road
he's just a w#$ker

Old 03-20-2005, 09:00 AM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is an unknown quantity at this point
This is not new, if you'd used the archives here and on Rennlist you'd have seen enough flags to warn you about Carlsen..easily the worst dealership in the Bay Area. Service at Steven's Creek is also very thorough.

Old 03-21-2005, 08:09 PM
bottomline will become famous soon enoughbottomline will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by controlit
dude,,,you gotta make paragraphs...most of us have add here!!
preach on!

Old 03-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 will become famous soon enough
lol