Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Laser

Old 04-23-2011, 08:06 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Laser

having so much trouble trying to decide whether a laser jammer is worth it. After researching, i've decided that the Laser Interceptor (front only), would be the best compliment to my V1. However, most of the posts, info, i've found is from 08-09, which i find weird. Are these a thing of the past or are they just not discussed at length anymore? Or has the 9500ci taken over this territory as a full solution (radar and jammer)?

Just trying to decide if a laser jammer is worth purchasing and installing. Any help would be appreciated! The Cayenne is my daily driver, commuting between NYC and Long Island. Thanks Guys!

Old 04-23-2011, 11:38 PM
spinny02 is on a distinguished road
We have Quad HP 8.8's & v1 on the 997 turbo. I have only bit hit three time since the install about 8-10 months ago. Just this past week i was able to avoid a ticket from a LARGE road trap involving five police cars here in Houston. The peace of mind is worth the cost. charged $600 to install.

Last edited by spinny02; 04-23-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:36 AM
KK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud of
This gets covered periodically so there should be useful information. You're right that much of the data seems a bit dated. The folks over at guysoflidar.com seem to be the experts, it's just, obviously, not well-supported.

I'm running Lidatek LE-30's on all of my cars and while I'm confident that they work, they are getting old and needing replacement. I too plan to go with Laser Intercepter. Not only their results but their compatibility with V1.

It's a little boogy-man belief but I know that I've been targeted many times and not pursued when I should have been.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:19 PM
kriegsjr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GBXSport
having so much trouble trying to decide whether a laser jammer is worth it. After researching, i've decided that the Laser Interceptor (front only), would be the best compliment to my V1. However, most of the posts, info, i've found is from 08-09, which i find weird. Are these a thing of the past or are they just not discussed at length anymore? Or has the 9500ci taken over this territory as a full solution (radar and jammer)?

Just trying to decide if a laser jammer is worth purchasing and installing. Any help would be appreciated! The Cayenne is my daily driver, commuting between NYC and Long Island. Thanks Guys!
Have V1 installed in my grill and notifying me through mirror with silence button mounted in ashtray. Also have front Laser Interceptor and it is THE best

Old 04-24-2011, 05:10 PM
S-B-D will become famous soon enoughS-B-D will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GBXSport

I have the Blinder M47 to go along with my V1. I've installed all 4 pods on the front of the vehicle. If it saves you once it has paid itself off. Easy decision.