Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne TT cooling system bleeding?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Cayenne TT cooling system bleeding?

Any advice or procedures? Special tips?

Old 05-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Fill, drive around block, top off again.

Does not require an air bleed and parking on the side of a mountain like some old water coolers did.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:52 AM
ClutchnThrottle is on a distinguished road
My indy mech told me to fill up the coolant tank to the high level mark. Go for drive with the heater set on high. After about 10 mins, the "check low coolant level" warning will come on( scared the **** out of me when it came on). Drive home, fill the coolant tank back up to the middle of the high and low level mark. Check the following day when cold to see if you need to add a little more coolant.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
As of now I can confirm the aformentioned advice. No biggie. Fill it up, start it, warm it up, watch it, top it off, drive it, cool down, top off, yur set. Thanks everyone