Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Will aftermarket Panamera wheels fit on my Cayenne???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 08:50 AM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
Will aftermarket Panamera wheels fit on my Cayenne???

Ok, Ok. I found a nice set of rims and tires that came off a Panamera, size is 22x9.5 in front and 22x10.5/11 in the rear!!! I don't mind the staggered look! The offset looks pretty high and they are a little concave, but I have no clue b/c high-end wheel manufacturers keep this a secret!

I want to know will these work?? Even if I have to get some spacers, will they work?? Will they sit pretty "flush" to my stock fender?? I'm pretty sure there are no differences in the brakes (bigger rotor maybe) as I have read they use the same caliper, but will they clear for sure?? Am I the only one on the planet wandering about this!? IF they will not work...Tell me why they wont work please! (example, they hit the caliper, they hit the inner fender, they stick out too much and look stupid, etc. )

The last set I bought were high end iForged wheels, guess what! they didn't fit and hit the front brakes and the offset was wack! They stuck out almost 2" and looked redonculous.(iForged quoted $1600 just get the offset right for the fronts) You guys think its worth it? The rears look great, are flush and fit the caliper. As of right now..I was thinking of sending all the wheels back to the guy who sold them to me.

There's a set on Ebay called Vertini Magic, and they say they will fit the Cayenne. Here's the sizes:
9.5" fronts / 10.5" rears
50 mm fronts / 45 mm rears

Same thing with the Forgestar F14's. Great looking wheel on the Panamera, because they have that concave look. Put them on a Cayenne with et50 all around and they look kinda boring.

This sounds like they should work because I'm on 19x9 et 50 now..so the fronts should sit right at the fender and the rears should look pretty aggressive without sticking out. Thanks guys and any help is appreciated!

Last edited by 03EvoIII; 02-20-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:03 AM
TenaciousT is on a distinguished road
I don't know the answer, but would love to see them on a Cayenne. Nice looking wheel with the concave and 10.5 would look a lot more aggressive from the rear.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:23 PM
GTS Jay has a spectacular aura aboutGTS Jay has a spectacular aura about
Don't recall the brand, but there are others made for the Cayenne that look exactly like that. Search through some of the vendor posts and you'll probably find them...

Old 02-20-2012, 01:02 PM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
lol Jay, I've been searching my heart out lately. Its not so much the brand but the look. I've already set myself back with the first set I ordered were "for a Cayenne" too. haha. Trying not to do that again. What a hassle. I'm leaning towards the Vertini Magics in a staggered set, the F14's in 22x10.5 or Avant Garde Ruger Mesh in staggered setup. Decisions!! lol

Old 02-21-2012, 08:31 AM
FadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of lightFadeToBlack is a glorious beacon of light
I'd advise against it, because if the wheel is designed for the Panamera it is also designed for the weight of the Panamera, which is lighter than the Cayenne.
I'd guess that the wheels will break easier on the Cayenne rather than the Panamera.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
I'd advise against it, because if the wheel is designed for the Panamera it is also designed for the weight of the Panamera, which is lighter than the Cayenne.
I'd guess that the wheels will break easier on the Cayenne rather than the Panamera.
Very true! These Cayenne's are PIGS.

I've pretty much asked every wheel expert on the forum and they have been very helpful....it's Unanimous, the wheels don't fit. Due to the much higher offset that the Panamera runs.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Former Vendor
CampioniShop1 is a jewel in the roughCampioniShop1 is a jewel in the roughCampioniShop1 is a jewel in the roughCampioniShop1 is a jewel in the rough
Have you considered the Ruger Mesh in 22? They are hubcentric and come with Porsche center caps and a new set of lug bolts for 2199 shipped. They are available in matte black or hyper silver.

22x10.5+45 or a more conservative 22x9.5+50.