Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Looking to see a Carmine Red Cayenne in Bay Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 11:54 PM
gstahl is a jewel in the roughgstahl is a jewel in the roughgstahl is a jewel in the rough
Looking to see a Carmine Red Cayenne in Bay Area

We are looking to get a new GTS and Carmine Red is possible. My wife wants to see the color in person if possible. One of the dealers has a Carmine Red Panamera about 2 hours away, wanted to see if anyone (especially in the south bay by San Jose) has a older Carmine red (I believe it is the same color) Cayenne GTS we could drop by and take a quick look at.

Figure it is a long shot but I would ask.

Regards and thanks,

Old 04-16-2012, 01:46 PM
dancingbears is on a distinguished road
Search Auto Trader, there's been a 2008 Turbo in the south bay for several weeks now. No pictures and not much info but the ad states it is carmine red. When I phoned it was being kept at a local shop and the store owner was selling it for a customer. Asking way too much but sounded like a nice car.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:47 PM
gstahl is a jewel in the roughgstahl is a jewel in the roughgstahl is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dancingbears
Search Auto Trader, there's been a 2008 Turbo in the south bay for several weeks now. No pictures and not much info but the ad states it is carmine red. When I phoned it was being kept at a local shop and the store owner was selling it for a customer. Asking way too much but sounded like a nice car.
Totally did not think of this angle, awesome.