Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

trunk lid door lock/release info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 05:12 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
trunk lid door lock/release info

OK. I read the manual several times over the yea or so, but it is written in very Germanic English (like they don't know anyone with fluent English skills in Germany lol), and still don't get exactly what the intended functionality of locking and unlocking of trunk lid.

I have car set to auto lock all doors in console settings.
Sometimes when I drive and pull up to school, if I do not put car into park and press unlock button, the trunk door will not release until I open any of the doors (so the car 'knows' that someone got out).
Can someone help explain when the trunk door is supposed to unlock if I do not open my door, etc? Want to finally know exactly what the behavior is supposed to be here. Thanks.

Old 06-28-2018, 07:30 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
anyone pls?