Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

cayenne idle drop engine vibrates when coming to stop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 02:41 PM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
I decided to take the throttle body off and clean her up. It was not very dirty, but it still helped it idle better. Drove all day with no CEL so far. Did the e-gas adjust with durametric as well. Can't get my suspension to cooperate now. seems never ending.
I would clean the throttle body and see if it helps your situation. Easy to do, just don't scratch it. I used Toluene and an electric toothbrush. 15-20min job. Check all the tube and connectors while your in the area. Just keep the electronics on the TB out of any solvents or cleaners.

Last edited by BOOSTTT; 03-28-2015 at 02:43 PM. Reason: add info
Old 04-02-2015, 12:30 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
...lol. Where did the brush go after that? back into kids' bathroom? lol
Never would've thought of that one. I guess worked fine.

Originally Posted by BOOSTTT
...I used Toluene and an electric toothbrush....

Old 04-03-2015, 08:54 AM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
Haha. It's just faster and sure not to scratch any soft metals. I keep one in my garage for cleaning up contacts, parts and such. You can't push the butterfly flap around with the electronic throttle, so I try to use something that doesn't require much force on that mechanisum. It gets between the little openings really well for a deep cleaning. haha.