Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Swapping interiors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 03:33 PM
BamaScoot is on a distinguished road
Swapping interiors

Yes, tons of work, no probably not worth it, but does anyone want to swap their black interior for a pristine tan interior on a 955 turbo? Would need to be within driving distance to meet somewhere for the swap...

Old 05-08-2014, 08:18 PM
mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !mtnrat Is a GOD !
Ok, I will be the first to say it. THAT'S CRAZY.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:26 PM
ajoyce76 is on a distinguished road
Hey, I don't know if this helps because you are apparently in Alabama but there is a 2004 Cayenne Turbo with a black interior being parted out on Craigslist in Chicago.

Old 05-09-2014, 09:38 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtnrat
Ok, I will be the first to say it. THAT'S CRAZY.
+1. Plus it would put both cars down for ... one-two weeks while you removed and swapped dash, door panels, headliners, carpets, seats, unknown number of broken clips, seat belts ..... assuming you know what you're doing and don't break half of the interiors. Certainly easier to sell one car and buy what you really want.

Last edited by denversteve; 05-11-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:41 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
if you do have the ***** to do this, make sure to take your time, and give us some DIY (just kidding here).

If you have the time and means to do the swap, I say go for it...but it definitely is not a quick or easy job...just think of what you will need to take out and put back in.
You're the one best equipped to say whether you should tackle something like that.

Good luck either way.

"Originally Posted by mtnrat
Ok, I will be the first to say it. THAT'S CRAZY." - LOL - thats some advice...lol