Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Air suspension system faulty?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 11:35 AM
Waitin4Dv is on a distinguished road
Air suspension system faulty?

I started to do the lowering with the durametric and read one of the values then quit the whole thing. Now I always get the air system faulty. I've tried to go on and do the lowering but it seems to always just be thinking and never reads anything. I believe I need to recalibrate the air system not sure how to do that though.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:27 AM
SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !SeattleTurbo Is a GOD !
You have to complete the entire process with the durametric to clear the air suspension faulty.. Just start the process from the beginning, let it read all the values, and then there is an option at the end to "save new settings" or "restore factory defaults".. You have to complete the entire process whether any changes are made or not, otherwise it will always give this fault code.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:37 AM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
Above is correct. The Durametric lowering took me at least 8 hours before my pig accepted the values. You have to go 1mm at a time, or the value will be rejected. Once they are all accepted and you "save new settings" it will be fine, unless it says not accepted or cannot communicate. I wrote about this problem about 6 months ago on here. I was just happy to get it all back to factory settings. It won't lower much w/o riding like total trash. A lowering module is better.

Old 07-29-2015, 07:52 AM
Waitin4Dv is on a distinguished road
Ok thanks for the help guys. Will work on it this weekend

Old 08-02-2015, 05:52 PM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
I just posted the Porsche mechanics guide to Cayenne suspension trouble shooting above. Got an multi-meter? I had to disconnect my battery to replace the fuel pumps and I'm back with the same old problem you are dealing with again. Sooo frustrating. I love the air suspension, but this is crazy to spend days to try and just get it back to factory values. I'm thinking of getting rid of it all. I drive on the street not mountains. Know of a good suspension replacement for under say 10 grand? lol