Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Help PLS ASAP with a dme programming

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 02:38 PM
Yotam Refael is on a distinguished road
Angry Help PLS ASAP with a dme programming

First, i know that I'm stupid!

I have a Porsche cayenne turbo 2003 and accidentally I click on the programming function on the DME screen in my PIWIS system.

Now my car engine is not starting and the fan is running when the ignition is on, I try to reprogram it again but after a few Min. I get an error (see picture below) anyone has any idea how to reprogram it with the PIWIS????? PLS PLS PLS!!!!

Again it's an ERU Tiptronic 2003 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Thank you in advance

This is wen i try to re program is

This is the massage i get after a few minutes

This is the position im stoke in

Old 12-18-2017, 03:40 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
You are playing with a very powerful tool.
I think the first pic has a lot to do with it. 11.3 volts ain't gonna cut it. You need to have a charger hooked up at all times and don't even try coding unless the system voltage is at least 13v. I have a GENUINE PIWIS 1 based on a KTS650 and without the system voltage being proper it wont even let me clear faults. Is your PIWIS a Virtual machine? As in....CHINA? You also need to keep the can bus awake by turning the hazard flashers on. You may also need your IPAS codes that can be sourced from a dealership. Last but not least, you need a copy of the factory service manual because PIWIS don't come with instructions.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:46 AM
Yotam Refael is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much for your reply!
So you think that if I will make the programming function with a good hook up that will keep it over 13V its will work?

Old 12-19-2017, 06:28 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
The manual states a battery charger of at least 40 amp.
Example: Today I hooked up the piwis, the battery read 12.7v.
I did not hook up the battery charger. I opened the control unit search and it could not find most of them. I started the Cayenne and get 13.7v running. No problems finding everything quickly. Mine wont even let me erase faults if the voltage is too low. I don't know if this will be your solution but from now on it is good practice. I do not start the engine with the charger hooked up as I have had some very strange results.