Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Post pics of your cayenne's

Old 07-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Habitat! No need magnum..u are rite about that!
Looks clean!

Old 07-11-2006, 05:35 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by habitat
Pics of my cayenne TT.
Hottness with a Double T Techart Turbo!

Old 07-11-2006, 05:36 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Cognac
Habitat! No need magnum..u are rite about that!
Looks clean!
Yes , Yes, Yes, Getz now thats what I am talking about goo Techart Cayenne Turbo, Tip just paint the wheels Matte black and your all right

Old 07-11-2006, 12:52 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Yes , Yes, Yes, Getz now thats what I am talking about goo Techart Cayenne Turbo, Tip just paint the wheels Matte black and your all right
Thanks fella's.

Been thinking about painting the wheels. Maybe in a few months. Just going to enjoy the truck the way it is.

Here are some interior pics.

Attached Images     
Old 07-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Thanks fella's.

Been thinking about painting the wheels. Maybe in a few months. Just going to enjoy the truck the way it is.

Here are some interior pics.
Impressive!

Old 07-11-2006, 06:47 PM
JDN17 will become famous soon enough
Here are some interior pics...
Looks very sharp... what is the button to the right of the hazard light button? Is that for the Cargraphic lowering module?

Judson

Old 07-11-2006, 08:36 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by JDN17
Looks very sharp... what is the button to the right of the hazard light button? Is that for the Cargraphic lowering module?

Judson
It's for the rear back up camera!

Old 07-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
That is sick Habitat!

Old 07-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Pics of my cayenne TT.
SWEET man...and sharp...AWESOME

Old 07-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Hello Angry.
angryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to beholdangryswede is a splendid one to behold
Kerry, your cayenne is the shiznite!!!

Old 07-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks fella's

Old 07-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Can we see some more actions on this thread?

BTW, habitat u got the best set up and like your brembos...

Old 07-14-2006, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by Cognac
Can we see some more actions on this thread?

BTW, habitat u got the best set up and like your brembos...
Thanks alot.

I bought the truck a few weeks ago from a 6speeder. So i really can't take the credit for this beauty.
peace

Old 07-14-2006, 07:22 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
Sick cayenne's
Thanks for the pics.

I love how much hotter the cayenne looks then the range.
i second that....although i am not a rangehater, just look at the pics.

Old 07-14-2006, 07:24 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
kery: just my advice, eventhough u didn't ask for it.

you see the plastic frame around the monitor, i'd wrap that in the same black leather as the seats or side of center console, it would look more high end.

the large plastic frame looks, well, plastic.

ps: the car is bangin'

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your cayenne's