Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Best Porsche dealer in Tri-State Ny.NJ.CT area???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Kkilo1323 is on a distinguished road
Best Porsche dealer in Tri-State Ny.NJ.CT area???

I am looking at purchasing a Cayenne, any one dealership willing to move on the price then others???

Old 10-30-2006, 09:07 PM
SEMJR is on a distinguished road
I Like Brandywine in Newtown Square, PA. They have always taken care of me. Ask for Erik. No Affiliation

Old 10-30-2006, 09:18 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Yeah i would say brandywine as well.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:12 PM
BobbySpeed will become famous soon enoughBobbySpeed will become famous soon enough
Welcome Kkilo1323.
Everyone at Brandywine that I have ever spoken to has been informative and friendly; however, they are not in the tri-state area.
Now, I do live and work in the tri-state area (Westchester County) and I purchased my car from Doug at PepePorsche in White Plains. They are all very nice and very knowledgable. The service department offers a 25% discount on labor and a 20% discount on parts to us PCA members.

Danbury Porsche is pretty high priced although I had to purchase a tire from them in an emergency when no one else had the right match and they were very nice and friendly.

I spoke with Prestige in Nyack when looking for a car and I was not thrilled with them or their abilty to follow through, then I started hearing negative things about them from others.

PM me if you want to know anything else.

Most of all, good luck! We all love our Cayennes here at 6Speed.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:17 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Personally.....I have had some bad experiences with Brandywine........

When it came time to buy my CTT.....they told me there were NO cayennes in the country in lapis blue with the options that I had wanted, I was going to have to wait at least a month for one to "come off the boat" and the shipping costs were part of the deal...making the car more expensive....not to mention that I couldnt get them to go below $2500 off the MSRP. I made a phone call to my stereo installer who called his friend over at Don Rosen Porsche in Conshohocken......not only did they have the EXACT Cayenne I wanted( on the lot ) but they instantly took $4,000 off the price....upon seeing the car and after a quick negotiation I signed the papers and ended up with $6,000 off MSRP....Had the car the NEXT day!!

After I hit a deer at 80mph on the highway.....one of the major problems (non cosmetic) was that my air suspension was not working correctly......Brandywine had the car for 2 MONTHS and never ended up fully fixing the problem...usually the warning light would come back on as soon as I pulled out of the dealership.....not to mention EVERYTIME I went by the dealership...it was sitting outside in the same spot.....

The salesman I dealt with at brandywine was rude, arrogant and in the end...very disrespectful.....and I was appalled that they couldnt fix the car within 2 months.....Don Rosen had it all done within 2 weeks and gave me an Audi the entire time it was in the shop!!

I would have to say Don Rosen Imports all the way!!!!!
However I have dealt with brandywine since these problems.....and they have greatly improved the service dept in my eyes.......Hope this helps

Old 10-30-2006, 10:24 PM
BobbySpeed will become famous soon enoughBobbySpeed will become famous soon enough
Pepe Porsche gave me a fabulous deal.

Where are you located? I see others suggesting dealers outside the tri-state area and into our friendly neighbor PA.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:28 PM
SEMJR is on a distinguished road
Jack Daniels in Paramus, NJ was pretty competitive when I bought my previous porsche. They were the only ones that were in the same ballpark as Brandywine.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Kkilo1323 is on a distinguished road
Great, thanks everyone, I guess I will start calling around and see who wants to deal!

Old 11-01-2006, 08:15 PM
hamiam is on a distinguished road
Fairfield Porsche

I bot my 2005 CS from John Resnick who is now at the Fairfield, CT Porsche dealer. Ive never had a better experience buying a car. Good luck.

Old 11-02-2006, 08:39 PM
K04
K04 is on a distinguished road
kkilo1323 sent you a PM I am here to help you with whatever you may need or any of you guys/gals need

Old 11-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Is Brandywine in the NY/NJ/CT metro area? I thought they were in PA. How far from NYC?

Old 11-02-2006, 10:41 PM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BobbySpeed
Is Brandywine in the NY/NJ/CT metro area? I thought they were in PA. How far from NYC?
Normal car speed= 2 hours
Porsche speed= 1-1.5

Old 11-02-2006, 10:49 PM
K04
we are not to far to come get a decent price and if you have driven the car before we will do everything befor hand take the train down I will pick you up and you can drive her home

Old 11-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Normal car speed= 2 hours
Porsche speed= 1-1.5
... and 6Speedonline member driving a Porsche with a Valentine One speed is _____?

Old 11-03-2006, 11:55 AM
K04
Originally Posted by BobbySpeed
... and 6Speedonline member driving a Porsche with a Valentine One speed is _____?
.45-1 in the right lane

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Best Porsche dealer in Tri-State Ny.NJ.CT area???