Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Okay need you help again high mile 2004 Cayenne Turbo or low mile Cayenne S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Okay need you help again high mile 2004 Cayenne Turbo or low mile Cayenne S

virtually the same price

the turbo is $49,900 and the S is $48k

Turbo has 45k miles
S has 12k miles and CPO

Is there anything I should look out for on the Turbo?

Thanks!

Old 11-29-2006, 03:30 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Turbo all the way, pay the $2000 certification.. the turbo should still be under manuf warranty of 4yr/50K miles, so if oyu get it CPO'd it'll be 6yr/100K mile warranty Turbo has park assist, pasm standard..and other things.. you wont regret it .. oh and you can flash the ECU for $2000 and make over 500HP... good luck

Old 11-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
unfortunately the Cayenne Turbo is from a wholesaler so no go on the CPO.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:44 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
you can still buy extended warranty, i posted it here somewhere thru mercury insurance... that;s a good price for a CTT..49K? shoot..
I sold mine for 67K in march..this year

Old 11-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Former Vendor
yeah its a great price but the color is Jarma...so I'm guessing that hurts a bit.

the s is great I just looked at it pretty much has everything that I want which with active suspensiona and nav...I might look at the TT, but if the dealer takes what I offered I think I have to go with it, $45-46k for an s with 11k.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Have you driven the turbo? i suggest dont, or you will not buy the S..

Old 11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
emissary will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by alex911s
Have you driven the turbo? i suggest dont, or you will not buy the S..
I strongly echo this...once I drove a turbo I knew there was no turning back...

Old 11-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by emissary
I strongly echo this...once I drove a turbo I knew there was no turning back...
yup check my sig ..LOL

Just waiting on how the new one looks like.. then will make a decision if I'm getting the 06 or the newer style.wifey wants one

Old 12-01-2006, 10:14 PM
kooser is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alex911s
yup check my sig ..LOL

Just waiting on how the new one looks like.. then will make a decision if I'm getting the 06 or the newer style.wifey wants one
Dude I have been waiting for you to say this!
Low mile '06 CTT-S with CPO at an awesome price
or Brand new model '08?

And BTW, back to the thread subject - much agreed - should go with the Turbo all the way. Keep looking elsewhere for a Dealer CPO one if an aftermarket warranty scares you.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Former Vendor
hey guys thanks for the help, I guess for now I went with getting the S, the dealer hit the number I wanted and was extremely fair, now I have to wait for the FEDEX package to get here for some paperwork.

mods on the way of course... I need to lower it, get an ipod in there, v1 hardwire, some snows and some 22's, sport exhuast tips, and I'm done, maybe a cayenne turbo in 12 months...

Old 12-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by pyiu
hey guys thanks for the help, I guess for now I went with getting the S, the dealer hit the number I wanted and was extremely fair, now I have to wait for the FEDEX package to get here for some paperwork.

mods on the way of course... I need to lower it, get an ipod in there, v1 hardwire, some snows and some 22's, sport exhuast tips, and I'm done, maybe a cayenne turbo in 12 months...
Congrats.. dont forget the secondary cat bypass and intake...LOL
mod alert!!

Old 12-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by kooser
Dude I have been waiting for you to say this!
Low mile '06 CTT-S with CPO at an awesome price
or Brand new model '08?
waiting on the new one man.. hopefully it's not all that bad..

or else like you said...CTTS..LOL

Old 12-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Former Vendor
thanks I will look into it or once I start modding I will chime back in, but lowering it and snows are 1st.

Old 12-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
post some pics after!

btw, was rr yours? looked very sharp

Old 12-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor
no but the Rs6 was

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Okay need you help again high mile 2004 Cayenne Turbo or low mile Cayenne S