Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

What % off of MSRP for a 2011 Cayenne S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Aperture776 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BoostinDK
Alright, I went to the dealership and got my first quote.

MSRP of $80,620
My cost will be $76,000. I think it's an ok deal. It comes with 19s($1950) and color wheel hub crest ($180) that we do not want. I'd rather have the 18's cuz they don't cost nething extra and the other wheels aren't worth the money since I think they don't good at all.

So, I'm trying to have the dealership deduct the cost of the wheels and the hub caps and just put on starndard 18's. But they won't do that.

However, They are oferring about $13,000 for a 2004 BMW 530i with 65k miles. That was the most shocking....I know it's a trade in, but it is just way too low.

So, guys how is the price for the car? Good? great? let me know...thanks.
Your MSRP for your build above is only 80,620? And thats with Air Susp, PDCC and PTV? Hmmm I've built mine Cayenne many times and it was more than 85,000 with those options.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:37 PM
BoostinDK is on a distinguished road
The reason I don't want the 19's are because I simply think they look pretty bad. And ultimately, my dad doesnt want to pay for wheels that he doesnt like either. What I had planned for my dad is to have the car fully waxed and polished and then I was going to put on a nicer set of wheels for him as a gift. So, that's why I dont want the 19's.

The car is due to come in 3-4 weeks, so Im going to test the waters with the bmw by trying to sell privately. And I will look at the PM after this post.

Originally Posted by ScottAtlGa
I don't think you are getting beat too bad on the trade-in. It's a little below auction numbers but that is probably how they will unload the trade, wholesale it to a broker and then they will auction it or try to get auction wholesale value for it. I'm going to send the auction numbers to you in a PM - don't want to get in trouble pasting them here....Personally, I'd stay with 19's. It only makes a slight difference and neither wheel is exciting but the 18's start to look pretty small compared to what is on most of these vehicles. Considering how hot these vehicles are right now and shortage of inventory, I don;t think that is too bad for what you want.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:39 PM
BoostinDK is on a distinguished road
Oops. I took out the PTV and PDCC. Although they are very nice options indeed, with the style of driving my father does he said he did not feel the need for them. He is a very calm, safe driver

Originally Posted by Aperture776
Your MSRP for your build above is only 80,620? And thats with Air Susp, PDCC and PTV? Hmmm I've built mine Cayenne many times and it was more than 85,000 with those options.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Bob in NY is on a distinguished road
Maybe I should skip the PTV and the PDDC? My dad is 56 years old and he wont be hitting the corners hard or drive in a spirited manner at all. But I sure will
Yeah, that's pretty funny anyone 56 wouldn't be interested in driving a Porsche hard in the corners. He probably can't even drive at night if he's that old......

Last edited by Bob in NY; 11-26-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:01 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Anyways, I have my build up and haven't found a dealership in NY, NJ, or PA with build I want for my dad. Searching dealerships in CT now....
I have sent you a PM about a sales consultant/dealer who has a build allocation slot for a CS in CT area. Good luck.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I am looking at getting a S for my parents not with "every" option, spec'd around $75k, from the same dealership I have my turbo ordered through and they offering me $8k off for the S.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:22 AM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job Jace. Your parents would love it.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
hey w00t, i want my wheels and tires back. kidding....
but since I am not getting the ceramics bc of a last decision opt out, I now need to re-buy wheels and tires for winter. I think I need 19 inch though, with the turbo breaks, not sure....

Old 11-27-2010, 07:22 PM
FJS961 has a spectacular aura aboutFJS961 has a spectacular aura about
I don't know Jace, those carbon rotors and yellow calipers where made for the meteor gray
Hope you do it aftermarket then.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Grrrr. I know. Just didn't want a 155k cayenne with taxes....

Old 11-27-2010, 07:47 PM
I know, gotta draw the line somewhere. Base is 104, most cars spec by dealers are 110-118, usual car built by customer (this is my dealer talking) are 115-125. He felt going too much over that you'll just be taking a bigger hit, meaning you won't be getting money's worth on resale.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Jace
hey w00t, i want my wheels and tires back. kidding....
but since I am not getting the ceramics bc of a last decision opt out, I now need to re-buy wheels and tires for winter. I think I need 19 inch though, with the turbo breaks, not sure....
Your shoes ie. wheels (well actually mine now) help remind me that the rest of it's body is "coming soon to a garage near me". That alone is priceless. BTW, saw that your build date is sooner. Sounds great.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:35 AM
I hear that. Luckily I have my gts to know it's leaving to remind me of the incoming turbo...

Old 11-28-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Jace
I hear that. Luckily I have my gts to know it's leaving to remind me of the incoming turbo...
there are a few of us here anxiously and (im)patiently waiting ....
a mini brotherhood

Old 11-28-2010, 09:08 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Let me tell you...it is worth the wait...we have had ours for about 2 weeks, and I find myself trading with my wife most days (I drive a 2009 PDK C4S cab) and now it has me thinking about trading my 911 for a Panamera turbo. I just love the interior, power, feel of the car. The 911 feels so spartan now, even though it is a different, purpose-built car (which I absolutely love). I guess it is best of both worlds.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What % off of MSRP for a 2011 Cayenne S?