Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Anyone try Tufoil in their Cayenne?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 12:21 PM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
Anyone try Tufoil in their Cayenne?

Just like the title asks, has anyone tried Tufoil to help lubricate their engines in their Cayennes or other Porsches? I just tried it on one of my older cars and will need to get some more driving done to see if it helps. Just curious if anyone else has experience with it. Here are some links:

Amazon Amazon

http://www.tufoil.com/

Old 12-19-2011, 10:43 AM
No.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really niceNo.92 is just really nice
So, from the lack of responses, it appears that no one has used it on their Cayennes. So after using it on my TT and another car, I can say that this stuff definitely makes the car run cooler. While on the highway, my TT normally runs at around the middle temperature level. On the weekend, I was running it again and I was pegged at 1/4 the temperature level. This stuff is suppose to increase fuel efficiency and run cooler due to the slipperiness of the liquid. It also won a World Record for being the slipperiest liquid in the world. Anyways, another side effect was the increased power, but I'm still trying to judge that. Throttle response does seem better than usually if only slightly.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Balthazar Brat is an unknown quantity at this point
How has the tufoil worked?

Originally Posted by No.92
So, from the lack of responses, it appears that no one has used it on their Cayennes. So after using it on my TT and another car, I can say that this stuff definitely makes the car run cooler. While on the highway, my TT normally runs at around the middle temperature level. On the weekend, I was running it again and I was pegged at 1/4 the temperature level. This stuff is suppose to increase fuel efficiency and run cooler due to the slipperiness of the liquid. It also won a World Record for being the slipperiest liquid in the world. Anyways, another side effect was the increased power, but I'm still trying to judge that. Throttle response does seem better than usually if only slightly.
I was just wondering how has the tufoil worked out?

Old 06-23-2019, 04:37 PM
Tufoil works in my CTT too.

Tufoil keeps my temp down as well. I'll keep using it.

Old 06-30-2019, 02:59 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Since your engine temperature is maintained in a certain range by the thermostat, and the engine uses a water (coolant) to oil - oil cooler - I'm curious exactly how this works. Where are all of you reading the engne temperature?

Old 06-30-2019, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by deilenberger
Since your engine temperature is maintained in a certain range by the thermostat, and the engine uses a water (coolant) to oil - oil cooler - I'm curious exactly how this works. Where are all of you reading the engne temperature?
There is a oil temp and engine temp gauge. They are the 2 most left gages on the Cayenne instrument Gage. At least on my 957 turbo