Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

REVEALED: Porsche unveils the Cayenne Turbo S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:56 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
A bit of a teaser for you.
I am very familiar with Carrera Red..Its breathtaking, especially in combination with Black.
I had already decided to break up the red a bit with CF grab handles.
And there are several ext colors that look great with the combo, but I'm sold on white pretty much.
With my CTT I'm amazed at how the Cayenne white is so much whiter than almost any other white car I see.
That white does pop
Btw,isn't that a GTS?

Old 10-15-2012, 01:59 PM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
Gee I hope not, if it is i got duped

Attached Images  
Old 10-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Nobody dupes The RAK...........

Old 10-15-2012, 03:20 PM
The Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Big Easy has a spectacular aura about
White or classic silver with black interior and CF trim may be the way to go..........

Cheers,

Old 10-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Nobody dupes The RAK...........
You got that right
Seriously I'd be looking for around a 28K refund if that was the case

Old 10-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
That is one serious car collection you have listed there.
One sounds faster than the next. Great looking stuff.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:26 PM
littodevil is on a distinguished road
Oh @#%^*.... haha so my ultimate drivin point is that interior.. And regret not getting it.. I just got off the phone with my sales guy and he says the issue is how much of the deposit I can get back. I put 10,000 dollars down as deposit.. And the car I have in mind is just like what R mentioned.. White outside, carbon handles n dual tone red black interior..

Larry

Old 10-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Larry, I was relaxing and thinking about all this and I thought of another option for you.
A few weeks ago I was in a Mercedes dealer and there was a 2013 SL550 there with a hot looking red/ black leather interior. I thought it was great. And they really upped the power of the SL550 from 382 to 429 HP.
Maybe you could get one of those and sell your SL550 !
Then you would be in the same situation I was in- HA !!!
And you could keep your nice new Turbo when it arrives.
http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicl...L550R#interior

Last edited by Harlequin NY; 10-15-2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: link
Old 10-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
That is one serious car collection you have listed there.
One sounds faster than the next. Great looking stuff.
Thanks
My boys

Attached Images  

Last edited by RAKLAW; 10-16-2012 at 06:24 AM. Reason: pics
Old 10-15-2012, 06:55 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Sorry Rak,it just is the same as the GTS trim...which I like a lot
Today I picked up my CT with the same side skirts and Techart front spoiler
Looks amazing and blends so well it looks factory made
I will post pics tomorrow
So while you wait for your S with a stock CT and Larry will have to settle for looking at our pics for the next few months ...
...I have the fastest one
Call it the "SS"

Old 10-15-2012, 11:33 PM
littodevil is on a distinguished road
So... After chatting with my sales rep he got back to me as promised cuz I was flying at 39,000 feet.. What do u guys think? Sounds nice n fair to me..

"Hi Larry,

I talked to Tom, my boss, and he wants to make it as painless for you (and for us *:-) *as he can.

So, if you want to go ahead and order a Cayenne Turbo S, we'd need a new $10,000.00 deposit. We'll offer the Turbo for sale and do our best to sell it for no less than your price. If we can do that, we'll credit that deposit to the Turbo S in addition to the new deposit. But, if we have to give away some of its options (we'll try not to), we'd deduct that from the $10K.

I hope you think this is fair - we'd also make the car available to all the other US dealers, and if we can do a swap that way, there'd be no deduction.

Let me know, of course, if you have questions; call or write any time.

All the best,
Mike"

Rob, Rak n I are both spending more money and pepper here spent more moola on his to have the fastest Tubro SSSS around haha.. U want to spend more and take mines that's arriving in 4 weeks?!? xD it's out fitted with all the carbon goodies, carbon brakes, roof racks, white outside, black inside with all led stuff, 4 way ac, cargo management, lit up side sills, pano roof that u can cover with duct tape n cardboard if u don't like the sun, and many other options! Haha

Larry

Last edited by littodevil; 10-15-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:26 AM
Oh boy. This is getting complicated........

Damn Porsche comes out with an overpriced Turbo S gimmick and we are all in a twisted knot........ I say don't give in to them !!! Get a new badge for your Turbo when it arrives like TURBO +
or Turbo L (for Larry) then everyone will be confused and think you have the top of the line rare Porsche as you blast buy with 600 HPs..........

Old 10-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Turbo "L" ?
Good one!
...cause that's exactly what he is putting together
Larry,I liked that description you made of your interior
I admire your sense of style and how your S will reflect it
Great choice and congrats,you will have one hot ride

Old 10-16-2012, 07:28 AM
Your dealer is FOS
He should willingly transfer deposit to S order or at least apportion part of the deposit to each vehicle
Another 10k is BS.
I would try another dealer for a smaller deposit if he won't budge
I only was asked for a $2500 deposit for my S order and right in the order form I am listed as first on list

Old 10-16-2012, 08:07 AM
See? Nobody dupes The RAK................................

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: REVEALED: Porsche unveils the Cayenne Turbo S