Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

PCM Instruction guide for 2011- 2013 years?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
PCM Instruction guide for 2011- 2013 years?

I have been reading the owners manual for the Cayenne that I found on line but they mention a guide book for operating the PCM and navigation unit also. Any way to find one of those to read? Thanks.

Old 11-01-2012, 04:49 PM
ukayenne is on a distinguished road
Yes, it's a separate manual.
I've never seen a .pdf version anywhere though.

I'll photograph the quick-start guide tomorrow and post it up somewhere.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks much. I hope I can get back on line to see it since the hurricane knocked everything out. I have a full house generator that kicked on when the power was lost which was a blessing. A lot of people got hit bad here on Long Island.
Thanks, Rob.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Originally Posted by Harlequin NY
Thanks much. I hope I can get back on line to see it since the hurricane knocked everything out. I have a full house generator that kicked on when the power was lost which was a blessing. A lot of people got hit bad here on Long Island.
Thanks, Rob.
God, yes, sorry forgot about all those storms over there. Hope you're all ok.

It's not stunning quality but here's my PCM quick-start guide

Old 11-02-2012, 04:13 AM
Thank you! That will give me a little more to digest during the wait for the new baby's arrival. Someone lent me a portable Verizon "hot spot" which is getting me on the internet with the home computer even though the wired internet is still down. Gotta love technology.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:20 AM
And there was me moaning about British weather!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.