Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Fabspeed Secondary Cat Bypass Pipes on 2013 Cayenne GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 06:28 PM
robbys3m3 will become famous soon enough
My wife (who drives the gts the most) has decided the pipes are a touch rowdy for her unfortunatley, so if anyone wants a set that was used for just a couple days send me a message. This is a bummer bc they are a cool product, but just not right for our car.

Rm

Old 08-26-2013, 09:04 PM
kchan9 is on a distinguished road
I have a baby who's three months old. For the users on here with the catbypass, do you recommend it? From the videos, it does sound pretty loud but mind you, most of it should be when people punch it. Thanks

Old 08-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by kchan9
I have a baby who's three months old. For the users on here with the catbypass, do you recommend it? From the videos, it does sound pretty loud but mind you, most of it should be when people punch it. Thanks
For just cruising around town, i think the volume is really manageable. When you put your foot in it though the thing really growls! If this was my primary driver, they would be staying on for sure...in this case though the wife gets the final say.

Old 08-28-2013, 08:29 AM
spikeysonic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by robbys3m3
My wife (who drives the gts the most) has decided the pipes are a touch rowdy for her unfortunatley, so if anyone wants a set that was used for just a couple days send me a message. This is a bummer bc they are a cool product, but just not right for our car.

Rm
Hi Robby,

How much are you looking to sell for? I have 2013 GTS too and from the video it sounds really nice.

Thanks.

Old 08-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by spikeysonic
Hi Robby,

How much are you looking to sell for? I have 2013 GTS too and from the video it sounds really nice.

Thanks.
Hi there.. I have a sale pending already but will let you know if anything changes..thx!

Old 08-28-2013, 11:53 AM
spikeysonic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by robbys3m3
Hi there.. I have a sale pending already but will let you know if anything changes..thx!
No worries, good luck with sale.

Old 08-29-2013, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by spikeysonic
Hi Robby,

Thanks.
Unfortunately shipping to the buyer was cost prohibitive given his residence. Please email me at robdenali22@gmail.com if interested in the pipes and you are in the continental US.
Fabspeed..i wanted to apologize for the slight jack of this thread. This is an awesome product and i wish it woulda worked for me dammit

Old 08-27-2015, 03:36 PM
M3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud of
Guys, I have a cayenne v8 S with PSE & fabspeed bypass. Car has 3000 km. sound is great but I don't get that" burble " like in the vid @ 0:37 am I missing something? Is that because of cold weather? Or aftermarket air filter? TIA

Old 08-30-2015, 03:44 AM
ct-andy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by M3lelena
Guys, I have a cayenne v8 S with PSE & fabspeed bypass. Car has 3000 km. sound is great but I don't get that" burble " like in the vid @ 0:37 am I missing something? Is that because of cold weather? Or aftermarket air filter? TIA
You need "Sports Plus"
More burble sound under this mode

Old 08-31-2015, 04:20 PM
M3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud ofM3lelena has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ct-andy
You need "Sports Plus"
More burble sound under this mode
To
My knowlege this option is not available on 958.1(at least on euro models) i have "sport" & "exhaust" but car does not burble as much as in the vid

Old 10-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Sealan is on a distinguished road
Cat with after market bypass

Anyway we can still have the cat and use a bypass ??

Old 10-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sealan
Anyway we can still have the cat and use a bypass ??
Negative, this is are secondary catbypass pipes. You still retain the primary cats, and emissions regulations.

Old 10-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Sealan is on a distinguished road
Sorry What I was saying:

Was if we could have a electronic valve and keep the cat in place.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:11 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sealan
Sorry What I was saying:

Was if we could have a electronic valve and keep the cat in place.
There is not enough room in the exhaust channel for two separate pipes.

Old 01-09-2016, 01:39 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Do you have these for a 2014 v6?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Secondary Cat Bypass Pipes on 2013 Cayenne GTS