Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Fabspeed Secondary Cat Bypass Pipes on 2013 Cayenne GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 06:45 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed Secondary Cat Bypass Pipes on 2013 Cayenne GTS

Hi Everyone,

We had a new GTS in this week for a secondary cat bypass pipe install. The sound is amazing! We didn't dyno this particular car, but expect a +12 HP increase. Please check out the video below and let me know if you have any questions. Please PM me for discounted forum price. Thanks!

Jeff

Old 02-01-2013, 09:47 AM
kosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nicekosmo69 is just really nice
are these the same pipe as the S?

Old 02-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kosmo69
are these the same pipe as the S?
Yes... Same size and flanges as the S.

Jeff

Old 02-02-2013, 08:19 PM
N/A
N/A is on a distinguished road
Sounds great. Could you post pics of the part, perhaps also comparison with the standard one and pricing please?

Old 02-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by N/A
Sounds great. Could you post pics of the part, perhaps also comparison with the standard one and pricing please?
Here is what they look like. Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the OEM cats. I sent you a PM with the price. Vendors aren't allowed to post prices in this forum. Thanks!

Jeff

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	958_cayenne_15_3.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	207408  
Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 AM
robfl is on a distinguished road
13' GTS Fabspeed Cat Bypass drive by

Here is my 13' GTS with Fabspeed the Cat Bypass driving by. I love the sound, really changes the feel of the 958 while staying relatively tame with the 'sport' button off. Thanks Fabspeed!

Old 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM
robfl is on a distinguished road
Here is a picture of the pipes and the installation

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	407.8 KB
ID:	207680   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	425.8 KB
ID:	207682  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by robfl
Here is my 13' GTS with Fabspeed the Cat Bypass driving by. I love the sound, really changes the feel of the 958 while staying relatively tame with the 'sport' button off. Thanks Fabspeed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsb2Q5X3vY
Sweet! Thanks for the vid and pics.

Jeff

Old 02-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Qatary is on a distinguished road
hi jeff

actually I'm interesting to get these pipes. but I'm worrying about the warranty. our local dealer not allow any modification.

so, is it need wilding job or not? it will keep any mark or signs if I install back the original parts?

thanks and regard

Old 02-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Qatary
hi jeff

actually I'm interesting to get these pipes. but I'm worrying about the warranty. our local dealer not allow any modification.

so, is it need wilding job or not? it will keep any mark or signs if I install back the original parts?

thanks and regard
There is no cutting or welding needed to install these pipes. You can go back to stock at any time and the dealer will not be able to tell that you had modified it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Jeff

Old 07-16-2013, 10:34 PM
hks
hks is on a distinguished road
dont i get a check engine if i installed the secondary catbypass? thank you jeff !

Old 08-14-2013, 12:09 AM
INDV6 is on a distinguished road
Is it available for the V6 Cayenne ?

Old 08-14-2013, 10:39 AM
robbys3m3 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by hks
dont i get a check engine if i installed the secondary catbypass? thank you jeff !
I don't believe so b/c it only removes the secondary cats, not the primary.

Old 08-22-2013, 07:59 AM
we installed my fabspeed bypass pipes last night and the quality was awesome ( i just shot a quick pic as we were working..wasnt finished). the sport exhaust tone is nuts now! i really like it and really make the exhaust even more of a jekyl/hyde type system depending on your mood. throttle response also seems a touch punchier. i do have some smell from the pipes, but my understanding is that it will go away as more miles go through the pipes.

Name:	cayenne fabspeed.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	509.9 KB
ID:	273730  
Old 08-23-2013, 06:52 PM
So have got some more seat time and also had the wife in the car today. When really getting on it in sport, im getting quite a bit of straight pipe backfire, or 'burbling' sound...she's not so sure about that part anyone else had a similar experience?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Secondary Cat Bypass Pipes on 2013 Cayenne GTS