Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Debadging my Cayenne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 07:18 PM
murox has a spectacular aura aboutmurox has a spectacular aura aboutmurox has a spectacular aura about
Debadging my Cayenne

I'd like to remove the "Cayenne S" emblem on the trunk lid of my Cayenne ('16). Does anyone know if there are mounting brackets/holes or just an adhesive? If just an adhesive I'm going to remove it, but if there would be holes I'm going to leave it as it is.

Thanks for any help.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:33 PM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of
Adhesive based on seeing others replace chrome letters with black ones

Old 03-28-2016, 07:23 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Adhesive only, no holes.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:04 PM
MountainStone is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by murox
I'd like to remove the "Cayenne S" emblem on the trunk lid of my Cayenne ('16). Does anyone know if there are mounting brackets/holes or just an adhesive? If just an adhesive I'm going to remove it, but if there would be holes I'm going to leave it as it is.

Thanks for any help.
Please post a pic when you get done; I also think the rear of the car is too 'busy' and this will probably be my first mod after purchase.