Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New stable mate for the turbo!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 07:41 PM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of
Love It.

Can't wait to see the new wheels.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
I had the roof rails wrapped in gloss black this weekend.

Probably 2 weeks or so from the new wheels arriving and being installed so I'll wash and get her pretty once that happens...

Old 09-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Glutamine will become famous soon enoughGlutamine will become famous soon enough
Med school was clearly the wrong decision.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:10 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
couple quick iPhone pics of the current Brixton Forged set-up - I will be rebarrelling / changing the front lips out for a more polished look to be exactly what i am after, but these do look pretty sweet as is! I like contrast on my wheels and think these need a bit more of that to be exactly per my preference.

Likely will be changing the lugs to black as well...

What do you all think?

Last edited by Kricci; 09-23-2016 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:59 AM
ronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud ofronan has much to be proud of
that looks awesome!

can you replace center caps with porsche ones?

Old 09-24-2016, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by ronan
that looks awesome!

can you replace center caps with porsche ones?
Thanks!

I am sure they could make them with Porsche logo if you chose to do that.

Better pics will likely take place in the coming weeks.

Old 09-25-2016, 10:09 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
That looks amazing!

Old 09-25-2016, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
That looks amazing!
Thanks!!

I noticed that i need to paint the rotor hubs/hats black - forgot that i had done that on my 911 - need to do that sometime soon

This is a cool pic i snapped yesterday of both cars:

Last edited by Kricci; 09-25-2016 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:00 PM
Will post up a few pics my buddy took as he is able to edit them:

Last edited by Kricci; 09-27-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-21-2016, 06:47 PM
elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !
Lookin' Good Kricci!

Old 11-27-2016, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by elite1
Lookin' Good Kricci!
Thanks... i've actually decided to go with a different color scheme on the wheels. I removed them and returned them to Brixton to try a different color set-up. Should have them back in a week or so and will get some new shots... Should be more of gunmetal/polished look to better compliment the silver and black.

These were a bit more bronze than i thought they would be.

Old 11-27-2016, 07:25 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Kricci
Thanks... i've actually decided to go with a different color scheme on the wheels. I removed them and returned them to Brixton to try a different color set-up. Should have them back in a week or so and will get some new shots... Should be more of gunmetal/polished look to better compliment the silver and black.

These were a bit more bronze than i thought they would be.
Cayenne looks awesome with the added mods...

Is the car lowered at all beyond stock suspension?

Old 11-27-2016, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by socialpro
Cayenne looks awesome with the added mods...

Is the car lowered at all beyond stock suspension?
Thanks!

No, its stock suspension, I just take the pics at the "loading" height setting on the air suspension which is the lowest available.

Old 12-02-2016, 08:01 PM

Received yesterday and mounted them up - this is more the look i was hoping for, I really like the new set-up hope to have some decent pics soon.

Old 12-07-2016, 01:09 AM
TJtheDJ will become famous soon enough
I'm in Pittsburgh and shopping for those wheels and I could use the tires as well. Let me know when you make a decision to sell. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New stable mate for the turbo!