Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Anyone upgrade their fog lights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 01:34 PM
jayi836 will become famous soon enoughjayi836 will become famous soon enough
I ended up getting the LED fog replacement like Session's, They also have the Yellow film if you like that look. Don't live in an area with fog except in the mountains
Don thanks again for the education.While playing with the headlight switch I found out there are rear fog's too.

Be sure to adjust them before closing things up.

gives you an idea of the color difference may swap the HID bulbs ti match

Just LED's

LED Fog's

Both HID and LED

Just HID

Testing the LED fogs

Stock fogs with hot spot in the middle but brighter at this distance

Last edited by jayi836; 10-23-2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:48 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Jay - please don't run the rear fogs unless there is actually dense fog. They are blinding to anyone behind you. Been behind people in Jag's running them and they cause serious glare blindness.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:38 AM
jayi836 will become famous soon enoughjayi836 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by deilenberger
Jay - please don't run the rear fogs unless there is actually dense fog. They are blinding to anyone behind you. Been behind people in Jag's running them and they cause serious glare blindness.
Hey Don thanks for the reminder I don't plan on using them the switch is always in the auto position. Only found the rear fogs when I was backed in to the garage and saw the red glow from the rear of the car.
I suspect most German car owners don't even know that this exists.

I have noticed them on older Mercedes, but sure I will see them everywhere now that my radar is up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.