Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Freebie Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 03:15 PM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
Freebie Thread

Wondering if I can start a freebie thread for members to give away stuff to other members, for personal use and not to resell, If this is a TOU violation, then moderators, please delete.

I have a Cayenne 958.1 silver tailgate trim piece that I would like to get rid of. It's boxed so it could ship but would rather have someone just come and pick it up. I removed it from my 2011 Cayenne Turbo when I went to the dark side.

Location is Pasadena, CA

Old 03-10-2018, 01:19 AM
jayi836 will become famous soon enoughjayi836 will become famous soon enough
If not taken Ill be happy to take it off your hands.
PM

Old 03-11-2018, 11:26 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
It's yours!