Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

INSTALL: Custom Full 2.75" Y-Pipe Upgrade [PICS]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 03:45 PM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Renaissance.Man
Thanks man! Glad to still see you hanging around. We just have to get you back into another Cayenne
Oh I still have eyes for the BEAST!! lol I really like those Pure RED Cajuns! Someday! I'm still following your mods so keep em coming!

BTW: That nice Y-pipe could use some BIG BOV's now!! You can run some big 50mm recirc valves and dump them between your Turbo's and MAF's. Just an idea..hint, hint. Let me know if you need some pics.

Scot

Last edited by 03EvoIII; 09-11-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
I just read through the original post (Forgive me if I missed further information in the remainder of the comments) - what an awesome build! Did you happen to do any before/after dyno runs, or even just a measure of how much of a difference you noticed on the "Butt Dyno"?

Old 10-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sales@Fabspeed
I just read through the original post (Forgive me if I missed further information in the remainder of the comments) - what an awesome build! Did you happen to do any before/after dyno runs, or even just a measure of how much of a difference you noticed on the "Butt Dyno"?
Thanks for the compliment! The butt dyno said snappier acceleration and vindicated the data that said that the stock plenum was "holding back" this V8TT performance-wise. I did an actual dyno to quantify the gains, but grouped it with a few complimentary mods.

This is the thread from that following dyno session:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...hp-808-tq.html

Old 10-08-2014, 07:23 PM
BlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud ofBlazinPond has much to be proud of
I certainly enjoy viewing your threads. Amazing work - you are certainly talented!

Old 09-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Roberta Rossi is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, I'm Roberta writing to you because I'm looking for news for my car, I saw his post on the realization of the Y pipe and connecting piping, I have a porsche cayenne turbo s year 2006 model 9PA engine code AAQ chassis with 383kw-521ps ( place the photo of the engine) and all the same except that the pipe connecting Y pipe - interceptor on the left does not have a fitting nozzle. Here is my question: if I pay her of course, you can make the same project for me the same, but on the pipes connecting Y pipe - intercoller in the part just before the tube goes down to connect Intercooler, insert connectors for attack 50 mm Titel bov valve. (place an example picture), I would pay her all her work complete with even the silicone sleeves as she created her. I await your reply thanks. Meine Mail personalen is:

housegirl545@gmail.com

Greetings.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:51 AM
TurboChristian is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, would you also sell the y pipe and the charge air pipes?

I would be interested in the parts

Greets Christian