2016 turbo S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2015, 09:13 PM
MIK911 will become famous soon enoughMIK911 will become famous soon enough
Dammnnnn, THAT is one HOT ride!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 06-28-2015, 08:25 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Congratulations and drive in in good health. The Turbo S wasn't available when I speced out my 2015 Turbo. Maybe I should have waited.

Old 07-07-2015, 03:24 AM
HOiYA will become famous soon enough
Rak, absolutely gorgeous. Almost makes me want to upgrade! LOL

Old 07-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
Hey RAK. I haven't been on here in weeks and I wanted to say congrats!!!
It looks amazing. I am really happy for you.

Old 07-20-2015, 01:15 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Wow now that is a beauty, perfect color combo!

Old 07-20-2015, 06:20 AM
Harlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of lightHarlequin NY is a glorious beacon of light
No upgrading HOiYA, you are already at the top of the pile....

Old 07-22-2015, 07:10 PM
jaatlee is on a distinguished road
RAKLAW,

Have you finished your break in miles yet? Still waiting on that boost pressure info...... should take you about 4-5 seconds tops (LOL!) to get the info I am looking for!

Jeff

Old 07-23-2015, 05:55 AM
RAKLAW has a spectacular aura aboutRAKLAW has a spectacular aura about
[QUOTE=jaatlee;4375179]RAKLAW,

Have you finished your break in miles yet? Still waiting on that boost pressure info...... should take you about 4-5 seconds tops (LOL!) to get the info I am looking for!

560 miles on the car. Another couple nice weekends and I will be there.

Old 07-28-2015, 11:54 AM
jaatlee is on a distinguished road
Great, just let me know when you finally do. Interested to see how closely your 2nd gear pull boost results compare to enzom's.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:58 PM
uhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant futureuhn2000 has a brilliant future
Hi Raklaw, how do you find the interior leather maintenance so far? I am about to pull the trigger on ours (CTT) and I am going in between red or cream. Wife does not like the red.. I like the cream but worried about the high upkeep.

Old 08-03-2015, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by uhn2000
Hi Raklaw, how do you find the interior leather maintenance so far? I am about to pull the trigger on ours (CTT) and I am going in between red or cream. Wife does not like the red.. I like the cream but worried about the high upkeep.
Griots Garage has a nice cleaner and conditioner. Wipe on wipe off.
No problems so far but I dont have any kids

Old 08-03-2015, 07:00 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RAKLAW
Griots Garage has a nice cleaner and conditioner. Wipe on wipe off.
No problems so far but I dont have any kids
Hi Raklaw - Hope you are enjoying the "S." Do you wear jeans a lot? I haven't found anything that will remove the jean dye from light colored interiors. I live in jeans so try and avoid the lighter interiors. My wife's Bentley has parchment and I usually throw a towel over the seat if I am driving it with jeans.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Hi Raklaw - Hope you are enjoying the "S." Do you wear jeans a lot? I haven't found anything that will remove the jean dye from light colored interiors. I live in jeans so try and avoid the lighter interiors. My wife's Bentley has parchment and I usually throw a towel over the seat if I am driving it with jeans.
Havent worn jeans yet in this car.
However I have the Designo White in my G Wagon and the jeans make no marks on those seats??

Old 08-03-2015, 08:56 AM
enzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond reputeenzom has a reputation beyond repute
wolfgang's leather cleaner and conditioner work great. I had a very light interior in my Rover, and the cleaner easily removed jean stains.

Old 08-03-2015, 10:13 AM
BlueLodge400 is on a distinguished road
I have the cream interior on my CTT and after a few weeks it turns blue from my jeans. I use Leatherique Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. It comes with a brush which works great on tough stains.

http://www.leatherique.com/

This site also carries it: http://www.detailedimage.com/Leather...-P64/16-oz-S1/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2016 turbo S