Baby cayenne confirmed - top gear

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 08:34 AM
Ptarded is a jewel in the roughPtarded is a jewel in the roughPtarded is a jewel in the rough
Baby cayenne confirmed - top gear

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/p...med-2012-02-16

Wierd name, the "Macan"

Old 02-16-2012, 10:42 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
better than "Cajun" Pepper!

Old 02-16-2012, 10:49 AM
steph280 has a spectacular aura aboutsteph280 has a spectacular aura about
"Cajun" would relate better to "Cayenne," as both are name of peppers. But Macan is just wondering off to a completely different naming scheme, not to mention it being foreign language. So are they going to name all future cars based on animal names, kinda like Mac OS?

Old 02-16-2012, 11:38 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Old 02-16-2012, 02:24 PM
silvercayenneS is on a distinguished road
So it's a minivan...?

Old 02-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by silvercayenneS
So it's a minivan...?

lol, no, a Mini Cayenne!

Old 02-16-2012, 05:37 PM
silvercayenneS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
lol, no, a Mini Cayenne!
Ha no, I was just referring to the last 20 seconds of the video where the mom is driving the kids around... But I can't talk I have a Nintendo 3DS and baby toys rolling around in the back seat of my Cayenne...

Old 02-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by silvercayenneS
Ha no, I was just referring to the last 20 seconds of the video where the mom is driving the kids around... But I can't talk I have a Nintendo 3DS and baby toys rolling around in the back seat of my Cayenne...
haha, great. hey, kids need entertainment. good daddy!

Old 02-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
As soon as I heard the name announced I couldn't help but think of this.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:36 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Nice, that'll be commuter when I finish fellowship!

Old 02-26-2012, 05:46 AM
CTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of lightCTT-QTR is a glorious beacon of light
It is pronounced Machan, Macan means food in Indonesian lol.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:26 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Could peeps at Porsche be a bunch of Apple fan boys?

Old 03-28-2012, 01:40 PM
CedarZ4 is on a distinguished road
Macan does seem to be a weird name...

Old 03-28-2012, 01:41 PM
CedarZ4 is on a distinguished road
Although, I don't necessarily mind the introduction of a baby Cayenne. It will definitely saturate the Porsche community, mostly with SUVs, which may or may not be a good thing. However, with the Macan, the Cayenne is now the "big boy" and not that "SUV that the mother didn't want" which is how many "Porsche Enthusiasts" saw us.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CedarZ4
Although, I don't necessarily mind the introduction of a baby Cayenne. It will definitely saturate the Porsche community, mostly with SUVs, which may or may not be a good thing. However, with the Macan, the Cayenne is now the "big boy" and not that "SUV that the mother didn't want" which is how many "Porsche Enthusiasts" saw us.
All about $.

I've yet to come across an SUV that feels better than Cayenne. Maybe I am just biased.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Baby cayenne confirmed - top gear