Charity Notices/Events This section is intended for the posting of information regarding charities, notices of charity events or promotions. You may post information regarding making donations but only if the charity is nationally recognized...if your charity is not nationally recognized you can post charity information and ask members to pm you if they wish to make a donation...You must have 100 posts minimum to be able to start a thread. All threads are subject to approval of Moderators.

New Car Cruise For Cancer near Chicago IL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Thumbs up New Car Cruise For Cancer near Chicago IL

Hey guys I'm glad they made this section, I just started a new foundation in honor of my grandmother who has been battleing with cancer .

I started a web site and registration will be up and running within 24hr

Also if you can not attend the First Car Cruise For Cancer, any donation is appreciated

THIS IS A FREE EVENT.... YOU CAN DONATE IF YOU WANT THANK YOU

More info please visit www.carcruiseforcancer.com
any questions pm me or write on here ...
there is a video up to see what the cruise will be like , hope you guys can help make this a great new charity event

First one is MAY 22th show Starts at 3:30 pm- dinner 4:30- cruise 5:30
at 161 s Schmale rd, Carol Stream IL
Pita Paradise restaurant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlDwPcHZB6E

Last edited by Omarcoolguy; 05-12-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Update guys there is no entry charge for this event.... You can donate as much as you want on the site, or at the event.

We have some sponsors helping out so that we can have a big turn out... Thanks again, please register still thanks you

Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I was planning a trip to Chitown memorial day weekend. Too bad it's not then.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
I was planning a trip to Chitown memorial day weekend. Too bad it's not then.
im sure you can come out on the 22nd...drive that car!@!!

Old 05-11-2010, 03:26 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Oh trust me I do drive it. Everyday my man. It all depends if my friends are available. The reason to come is to see them. (and eat at Gibson's :-))

Old 05-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
Oh trust me I do drive it. Everyday my man. It all depends if my friends are available. The reason to come is to see them. (and eat at Gibson's :-))

lol you go to the ne on rush st ? thats the best summer time , sitting outside watching all the nice cars, and women go by , get your friends to come to the cruise too!! its a good cause!

Old 05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Yep Rush st. It looks like 50/50 for the 22nd.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Well let me know , I'm hopein to get about 40-50 cars for the first one ... Let ur chicago friends know about it , thanks

Old 05-13-2010, 09:58 PM
please register on site..im getting emails ....it helps doing it on the site thanx guys..

Old 05-14-2010, 08:03 PM
MKBOX22 is on a distinguished road
I will try to show up, but I already have a Porsche event scheduled for tomorrow.

How does the turn out look?

Old 05-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by MKBOX22
I will try to show up, but I already have a Porsche event scheduled for tomorrow.

How does the turn out look?

i have alot signed up...this is for next sat the 22nd

Old 05-15-2010, 06:04 AM
MKBOX22 is on a distinguished road
Doh! Had my dates mixed up. Thanks. Hope to see you "next" Saturday.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:49 AM
2 more days away!!!....i have about 5 beautiful ladies coming out to help...and take some pix with the cars!!

Old 05-26-2010, 12:34 PM
HERES A FEW PIX...HAVE ABOUT 400 LOL

ENJOY

Old 05-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Rumrunner is on a distinguished road
I scrolled through your pix of the Car Cruise for Cancer and it looks like you got a great showing. You are off to a fantastic start, keep up the great work, you and those that support you can Make a Difference.

Mark
(RR)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Car Cruise For Cancer near Chicago IL