Chicago A Regional 6speedonline enthusiast member group.

Upcoming meets?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 06:57 PM
jmontoya will become famous soon enough
Upcoming meets?

The warm weather is slowly approaching, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to bring the car out and start cruising.

Anyone have any events planned for these upcoming months? We should setup a Cars & Coffee type deal one of these Sundays. It'd be nice to meet some fellow members and see some awesome cars.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:13 AM
mathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond reputemathism has a reputation beyond repute
Check out Supercar Saturdays -- they don't have dates set for 2011 yet, but they put on nice events.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
I have another carshow coming up in May, will post details as we get closer.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Rumster is on a distinguished road
Southshore Cars and Coffee

A friend and I are establishing a C&C program that will be held the last Saturday of each month, with the inaugural event taking place on April 30th from 7-10 am. The location will be downtown Flossmoor, IL adjacent to the Flossmoor Station and Brewery. We have the full support of the Village and several sponsors, and expect the events to be well attended. There is no website as of yet, but please email me at rumchopra@gmail.com and I will send you a flyer that contains all of the pertinent information.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Carlagio is on a distinguished road
Have a Lambo, Ferrari or CGT? Here's my upcoming events...

-Weather Depending... 2011 Event Calendar-
Dates to be Determined for 2011:
Lake Delavan Supper Club Drive / Lunch
Kettle Morraine Drive - Sandwich stop
Elegant Farmer - Drive/Lunch
Acquaviva Italian Brunch
Balmoral Racetrack Luncheon
Back Roads to Yorkville - Sunfields breakfast
Woodstock Breakfast drive
Lindy's on the Lake for Lunch - Wauconda
Volare in Oak Brook - Car Show
Reina International Italian Car show

Supercar Saturdays - www.Supercarsaturday.com
Supercar Saturdays came to fruition when a group of Chicago car enthusiasts, jealous of California morning car meets, decided to create an event of our own. We'd like to consider ourselves to be original; but the concept is the same: set up an event to bring car enthusiasts of all types together.

August 18- Monterey, CA - Exotic Drive/Rally
http://italianstampede.com

August 20- Oakbrook Promenade Car show

August 27 & 28th- Milwaukee Masterpiece
www.MilwaukeMasterpiece.com

If you are interested in attending any one of the LCA Club's drives, please contact me direct for more information.
Carla G.
Lamborghini Club America
Central States Regional Director
www.LCAChicago.com
www.lamborghiniclubamerica.com

MEMERSHIP AVAILABLE ON LINE VIA PAYPAL TOO:
http://www.lamborghiniclubamerica.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemi d=81
" A club for exotic car enthusiasts"

Old 03-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Carlagio, if you know of any owners that live in NWI, and the South or near Western suburbs in Chicago, please let them know about our inaugural event in Flossmoor on April 30th. In addition, I am sure we could learn a lot from you in terms of do's and dont's. I would love to hear about your experiences with organizing these types of events. In our case, we seem to always be driving up to the North Suburbs or even Wisconsin for our club events. It would be nice to attend something fun that is closer to home!

Old 03-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Rumster
Carlagio, if you know of any owners that live in NWI, and the South or near Western suburbs in Chicago, please let them know about our inaugural event in Flossmoor on April 30th. In addition, I am sure we could learn a lot from you in terms of do's and dont's. I would love to hear about your experiences with organizing these types of events. In our case, we seem to always be driving up to the North Suburbs or even Wisconsin for our club events. It would be nice to attend something fun that is closer to home!
We have many South suburban exotic owners in the LCA. I'm not sure about the peeps bordering WI driving over an hour and half that early in the morning..lol

Old 03-23-2011, 12:48 PM
I agree about folks that live beyond 30-40 minutes *******' their butts to the South Suburbs that early. Also, I hardly ever see Lambos running around the 294/57 corridor. That would be great if some LCA guys would want to participate, as we mostly know Ferrari and Porsche owners only through the respective clubs.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:56 PM
I agree about folks that live beyond 30-40 minutes *******' their butts to the South Suburbs that early. Also, I hardly ever see Lambos running around the 294/57 corridor. That would be great if some LCA guys would want to participate, as we mostly know Ferrari and Porsche owners only through the respective clubs.
Let's hope for better weather, and I'll see about getting the group together. Please keep me posted when you have more info.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:20 PM
I have a flyer I can send with all of the pertinent information. Please send me an email at rumchopra@gmail.com and I will forward. Thanks!

Old 04-10-2011, 05:26 PM
I talked to my crew today and we will plan to attend. I'll probably have about 15 lambos &ferraris. If you have a lambo or ferrari and would like to caravan up with us please pm me. We'll probably meet around I 355 and 75th street.

Old 04-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Southshore Cars and Coffee

Carla, I am certainly looking forward to your contingent! Please let me know if you require any additional information, such as more specific directions. Also, if required, email me and I can give you my mobile number.

Also, the Brewpub (www.flossmoorstation.com) will be providing coffee and pastries all morning for attendees. In addition, they actually serve breakfast so anybody can walk in if they are particularly hungry. You can literally walk out their side entrance to the parking lot, so it is pretty convenient.

We can only hope that the weather will be as fantastic as this weekend. Take care and see you soon!

Old 04-20-2011, 09:25 AM
jmontoya will become famous soon enough
Carla, I am certainly looking forward to your contingent! Please let me know if you require any additional information, such as more specific directions. Also, if required, email me and I can give you my mobile number.

Also, the Brewpub (www.flossmoorstation.com) will be providing coffee and pastries all morning for attendees. In addition, they actually serve breakfast so anybody can walk in if they are particularly hungry. You can literally walk out their side entrance to the parking lot, so it is pretty convenient.

We can only hope that the weather will be as fantastic as this weekend. Take care and see you soon!
Glad to see you're taking the initiative and setting something up for the South Suburbs people. There is a smaller group of people getting together and going cruising to Starved Rock together down the awesome backroads along the way. If you're interested in tagging along or know of anyone who would be, let me know and I can give you the details. It will be on Sunday, May 1st.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Sure--please email me the details at rumchopra@gmail.com

Old 04-22-2011, 12:23 AM
icruze is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Carlagio

Supercar Saturdays - www.Supercarsaturday.com
Supercar Saturdays came to fruition when a group of Chicago car enthusiasts, jealous of California morning car meets, decided to create an event of our own. We'd like to consider ourselves to be original; but the concept is the same: set up an event to bring car enthusiasts of all types together.
Supercar Saturdays first event is May 7th and will be held at the Arboretum of South Barrignton. As anyone who's attended one in the past knows, there's always a great variety of cars and a well run event.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Upcoming meets?