Denver large Euro GTG 3/28/10

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 10:03 AM
lnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura about
Denver large Euro GTG 3/28/10

The third large Euro Denver GTG of 2010 will be on Sunday, March 28th, 2010 @ 1:00pm.

Arapahoe Crossings
[Arapahoe Road and Parker Road]

Directions:
I-25 to Arapahoe Road
Arapahoe Rd east to Parker Road
Crossings is on the north-east corner

Park central of the lot... There will be a ton of space available, we should not have a problem at all.

Tentative Schedule:
* meet up @ 1:00pm
* converse / mingle till ~3:30pm or so
* people who are interested in grabbing a early dinner will coordinate locations
* leave for early dinner location (self-picked) around 4:00pm

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!
People usually arrive and meet and greet; enjoying the weather and good company.
Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

[Public Service Annoucement]

PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS; Thanks!

* Want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in area.
To avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?

WARNING: If you do something STUPID in your vehicle on the premises of the area, people WILL have NO problem grabbing your license plate, VIN, your name, any and all personal physical and vehicle description and any other valid info and give it to the authorities so that you are properly processed for fines / tickets / etc.

[/end PSA]

Old 03-28-2010, 05:26 PM
lnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura aboutlnferno has a spectacular aura about
Pretty decent turnout today!

Old 03-28-2010, 06:57 PM
wabbit636 is on a distinguished road
I was there from 1:00 to 3:30.......what car did you drive?

It was a good turn out. Look forward to other ones.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:20 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll post my pics in a bit...

Old 03-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by wabbit636
I was there from 1:00 to 3:30.......what car did you drive?
I was there in the Red Audi S4.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Unfortunately I don't remember seeing a Red S4 as I was busy talking to other Cayman owners and didn't have the chance to go meet other people.

I tried to call you at about 11am to see what time you were leaving so that I could drive up there with you as I have never been to one of these and didn't know anyone.

Are there any meets here in C. Springs?

It was a good time.....weather was good but the drive back on I-25 was brutal......too much traffic and for some reason it was bumper to bumper and traffic slowed down to an almost stop!

Old 03-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Point2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to behold
wabbit636,

Great to meet you today.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by acs-3
I'll post my pics in a bit...

Look forward to your pics.....they are always awsome!

Old 03-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by wabbit636
Unfortunately I don't remember seeing a Red S4 as I was busy talking to other Cayman owners and didn't have the chance to go meet other people.

I tried to call you at about 11am to see what time you were leaving so that I could drive up there with you as I have never been to one of these and didn't know anyone.

Are there any meets here in C. Springs?

It was a good time.....weather was good but the drive back on I-25 was brutal......too much traffic and for some reason it was bumper to bumper and traffic slowed down to an almost stop!
Sorry about that - I forgot that I had my phone on vibrate and didn't even see that someone called until later.

I don't know what happened to cause all of that traffic. I turned around, went back to Castle Rock and took 83 down.

Unfortunately, there's really no good meets in the Springs.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Point2Point
wabbit636,

Great to meet you today.

It was a good time.....it was nice meeting you. It was good to finally meet other Cayman owners......1st time that I met other owners and their cars!

Looking forward to a mountain drive when we have the chance or when one of the boards plans one.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Aarron1974 is on a distinguished road
I want to do some Mtn driving without the large groups then tend to happen with a lot of the meets. Wouldn't mind meeting some more "mature" drivers. Want to avoid the ricer crowd, and BOV guys. Tastefully modded mature adult driven rides.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Aarron1974
I want to do some Mtn driving without the large groups then tend to happen with a lot of the meets. Wouldn't mind meeting some more "mature" drivers. Want to avoid the ricer crowd, and BOV guys. Tastefully modded mature adult driven rides.

I totaly agree and also prefer a mature adult group rather than young ricer crowds........maybe we can meet up for a ride since you are also from the Springs. I have yet to go for a drive through the moutains (only got the car recently) and prefer to go with a small mature group instead of alone.

Let me know if you are interested.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:23 PM
It sounds like there's a few of us in the Springs -- maybe enough to have our own little cruise.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:14 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
My pics here (sorry for the heavy MBZ pics)

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2782392

Old 03-29-2010, 08:10 AM
SevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura about
I'm definitely interested in joining this group of mature drivers for some spirited mountain runs.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Denver large Euro GTG 3/28/10