High Plains Raceway open track road course event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Nico Suave is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up High Plains Raceway open track road course event

NOTE: I am not affiliated with this event, just posting for awareness. I'll post more details as they come.

Open Track Road Course Event

June 29th - Saturday: Colorado Exotic Car Association: Open track event at High Plains Raceway

General Information: Pre-registration for this event is required, contact: registrar@cecaevents.org.

Send your email address changes to: registrar@cecaevents.org. For additional information contact: Bill Miller 303-421-3009.

Please join us for CECA's second open track event of their 33rd season, as they return to the car club owned, nearly new High Plains Raceway. CECA's previous events at HPR have received very favorable feedback. CAMA and the HPR management team have made many improvements to HPR including a covered shelter structure (to reduce exposure to the sun, wind, rain, snow, etc.); real bathroom facilities with running water, a fuel depot with racing fuel on-site, and shower facilities. The large amount of "down time" required to exchange corner workers has been eliminated with a switch to a paid corner worker crew provided by the track. This change provides us with at least an additional hour of real track time. The entry fee is $185.00 per car. There is no additional charge for extra drivers. Assignment of drivers to groups based upon experience and ability proved very successful and will be continued. Come out to HPR for another fast and fun event.General Information: Pre-registration for this event is required. Participation will be limited to 60 cars. Notice of acceptance of registration will be e-mailed to registrants prior to the event, but will be subject to final approval upon inspection of the participating vehicle at the track. The entry deadline is June 24, 2013.Contact: registrar@cecaevents.org

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GTR_9Apr2011_01_02.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	241865  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
CECA HPR 062913.pdf (546.3 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by Nico Suave; 05-27-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:12 PM
MichaelB145 is on a distinguished road
I have taken a Porsche out for a CECA event and it was a lot of fun and well organized!

Old 05-23-2013, 10:28 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
I was just there a couple of weeks ago for a BMW driving event, it's a fun track. I would definitely go if I am in town but I'll be hanging with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and company in Florida.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by MichaelB145
I have taken a Porsche out for a CECA event and it was a lot of fun and well organized!
Originally Posted by Ynot
I was just there a couple of weeks ago for a BMW driving event, it's a fun track. I would definitely go if I am in town but I'll be hanging with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and company in Florida.
Well hopefully you can make it Gents, it's sure to be a good time!

Old 05-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Update posted!

Old 05-28-2013, 12:18 AM
earl_je is on a distinguished road
might stop for this event.. anyone else going or sure?